4 way on a SpeeCo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it may cause an issue if crooked enough. The four way likes to pull the ram around in different directions which is why a four way on a moving ram is a bit hard to design properly. This is also why ours advertised for soft, straight grained or small pieces of wood. It doesn't do so well in 30" oak rounds.

Yeah, I can sorta see that! :D

I'll stick to the two way to split the bigger stuff. Get it down to manageable size and switch to the 4.

four way wedge part#

Tractor supply can not come up with that part number on their web site. Called my local shop, and they can not pull it up either. Are they using their own part number?

It is a new part they just started stocking. Ask them to see if it is a "raincheck" item. The numbers are good. as far as I can tell. Our number for the 22 and 28 ton four way is 40144200. The number for the 35 ton is 40144300

Speeco now has these 4-way's on their site. Does anyone have one yet and if so how well do they work and what's the price?

Ordered mine from the local TSC in October 2010 and it still hasn't come in. :msp_thumbdn::msp_confused:

Speeco is usually good on customer service but this is slower than my dial-up internet service.

Last edited:
Speeco now has these 4-way's on their site. Does anyone have one yet and if so how well do they work and what's the price?

I ordered one for the 35 ton splitter a few weeks ago from a local farm equipment place-- they haven't called me to say it's in yet so Can't say how it works, but I think the price they quoted me over the phone was ariound 75 dollars.

Latest posts

Back