4 way wedge on cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarolar

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anybody got any videos using a 4 way on a wedge on cylinder splitter? I am thinking about making something up but I'm struggling to see how it works. Other option is more major surgery which is to convert it to wedge on beam. Splitter in question is a 35 ton speeco so it's got plenty of juice.

This is kinda funny to watch. All the power... And I gotta get me some of those gloves

Double Your Productivity with the WoodEze 4-Way L…:

This is kinda funny to watch. All the power... And I gotta get me some of those gloves

Double Your Productivity with the WoodEze 4-Way L…:

That's cute. Does she pull it with her Prius?

My neighbor has a wedge almost exactly like the one in the video except the back of the wedge is open, and puts it on the ram of his country line that he bought at tractor supply. His is a 20 or 25 ton, and it runs the wedge fine. He just drops it over the wedge. It only works when the splitter is horizontal, when he stands it up he has to take the wedge off.

It's actually my wedge, I bought it for my super split but my ram extends too far for it. Once (if?) I get it back I have a few modifications to do and I'll have a 4 way wedged super split. :chop:

Back