42" bow saw blades

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bret

Reaction score
I know it ain't a chain saw, but does anyone know of a source for 42" bow saw blades? Me and my Amish buddies are getting a bit desperate here.

I'm assuming this fellow means bow saw (hard work) instead of bow saw (leg-removing death machine).

Sanvik use to make a 42" blade. Any Hardware store that carrys sanvik bldes should be able to order them.

Thanks for the tips. Yes, these are the hand bow saw blades I'm looking for. My Amish pals use them a lot and I have to admit, they are handy.

I use about a 32" bow saw for limbing and things when I don't want to fire up the 'ol Poulan XXV. Cuts nice 'n fast for me.

I use a small 12" curved blade hand saw for pruning, works better than a bow saw for small branches, plus its much more compact. You can just slide it in a holster.

This is an old post.....also, non-sponsors (like yourself) are not permitted to sell or advertise the forums. There is a classifieds section where you can list what you have to sell.

Latest posts

Back