Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phileroo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a 444se that got from a friend and got it working pretty good. It has the metal tank and all metal chain brake with the adjustable chain brake. It does have some paint missing but other than that its in good shape. Do you guys have any idea what this would go for if i were to sell it?

Pics, please. That will be a big determinant since this is a collector saw and not a work saw. The 444 is an interesting unicorn. Parts availability is an issue, but it is still interesting for a small saw collector. Could be a $125 saw or a $300+ saw, it is hard to say without seeing it.

I might be interested depending on condition.

I think it could use a new needle bearing by the clutch. It squeals when you hit the chain brake. The blue stuff on the bar is just food dye that i used to find an oil leak. And yes that's a bolt for the pull cord handle. I may put an actual handle on it if i get around to it. 16" bar if i remember

IMG_0756[1].JPG IMG_0757[1].JPG IMG_0758[1].JPG IMG_0759[1].JPG

Sounds good. Maybe ill throw it up for 180 or something and see what happens. I can always lower the price. Thanks btw.

Back