• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 461 project for running Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neverleavingMT

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Good evening gents, I picked this saw up a little while back with full intentions of going through it. Looks to be a pretty simple project. Ive just got too many irons in the fire and im tired of shuffling it around the garage. It appears to be almost complete. Needs air filter, piston, clutch cover, and the jug looks to be completed salvageable. Just needs a little transfer cleaned up. I have not dug into it, thats what i can tell it needs at quick glance. It is a 461, verfied the serial. Somehow it appears to have ended up with 046 style recoil cover.Im looking to trade for a running Stihl, 50/60 cc range preferred but ill entertain any offers. Whats out there?!
19609.jpeg 19574.jpeg 19621.jpeg 19610.jpeg 19571.jpeg

I'm really surprised no one has jumped on this so far. Looks like a pretty good saw project.

Back