• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 49mm piston and cylinder assembly

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonM623

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a 49mm piston and cylinder assembly. Looking to upgrade an MS310 to an MS390. OEM preferred. Thanks in advance.

I finally found the box with all my pistons and cylinders. If you still need it I'll send you my phone number

Showed up in excellent condition! Pleasure doing business with you sir.
I'm glad. Send me a video of them running. It feels kinda like I gave a kidney to a stranger...wanna make sure they take care of it. I kinda went overboard on packing, sorry.
Well, sold you a kidney ( or 2)

I'm glad. Send me a video of them running. It feels kinda like I gave a kidney to a stranger...wanna make sure they take care of it. I kinda went overboard on packing, sorry.
Well, sold you a kidney ( or 2)
I don’t think there is such thing as going overboard on packing. I’ll definitely send a video! Thanks again!

Back