$50 020av :D

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Boss took this in on trade. He said 50 bux and its mine, whipped out my wallet and took it home :D

Runs like a $hithouse dream after some carb adjustments.

Is this the correct side cover? Don't look like it but might be.

Had to buy some small files for this 1/4" chain!

Good score. :blob2: I guess you guys with inside connections have it pretty good in the scrounging area. Get many treasures that way?

Hell of a deal!
That is the right cover, I've got some old owners manuals for that saw if you want one.

I got it out today and tossed it in the backhoe next to my 066. Pretty good little saw for trimming brush up.
Not a mean cutter but it gets it done..
I ordered a new air filter, bar an sprocket tonight. Would like to find a chisel 1/4" chain. Prolly not possible though.
13RM is whats on it now.

cuts pretty good. Doesn't weigh anything hardly...

Likes using my gas too :D

JimL

Might want to convert that badboy to 3/8lp...
1/4 pitch is getting harder to come by and getting $$ too
Jeff

I got a 100 foot roll of 1/4" stihl chain in the barn with a bunch of tie straps an presets. I hate 3/8 LP with a passion so i won't switch to that.

this saw is a good example of homeowner owning a pro saw. there out there,if u can findum. bet that things been in a closet somewhere. of course mamma wouldnt let smelly old gas in her closet ,so i bet its pretty well preserved.

Latest posts

Back