50:1 or 32:1 mixture

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rebuilt two motocross bikes this year that where run on r-50. I was not too impressed. Lots of deposits on head, power valves and exh port.

As far as the case of castor vs synthetic thing. Synthetic wins hands down IMO. Castor is old school tech that has been replaced by synthetics.Castor based oils do have there place, but engines that are not rebuilt every weekend is not one of them

yeah - thats the ones we have at work but they are like $30 for a 2 gallon can. I'd like to get some that cost about $8.95 with nozzle:D

Thats great Ben - much better! Thanks for the link! Now I just have to decide whether to spend the extra on the safety cans that ride in the truck toolbox or to just stick with the plain metal can...what do you think? $14.50 vs. $34.00. :confused: I guess I should go with the plain Jane version as otherwise I am back to $30/can

What is a popular working man's beer up there? Tundraotto is a
PBR man for sure. But Michigan must be good beer country.

I like PBR, but I would drink anything besides Hamms, blatz, and very few others. Id say MI is a Bud/Budlite state,except for the UP. You got all the cheeseheads up there that drink miller.

Originally posted by blackwaterguide
always had that uneasy feeling that 50:1 was a California thing, and epa backed. They don't give a dang about my husky.

Califruity...

The armpit of free Americal!!!!

kentucky has no rights fish - your 2nd amendment rights are just as important as eveyone elses...I hope you still know to appreciate them even though you live is a redneck state like I do. Most people here do. Once its gone its gone. Kind of like the low speed screws out of our 2-strokes...

Mind you, youre awfully mouthy so I know you know your first amendment rights, LOL

Get you gas cans while you can

Went to the store (Home Depot) the other day (here in California)and they pulled the gas cans ... was told new "safety" feature required on the pour sprout. Haven't seen one yet.

BTW you guys don't know all there is about California.
it is not a simple place to live and you can't believe all there is here.

gas cans ... was told new "safety" feature required on the pour sprout. Haven't seen one yet.
It sounds like CARB pissing away more taxpayer dollars by coming up with useless laws. Cant they figure out that LA and SanFran's air problem is largley geographic in nature. BTW Kalifornia isnt as bad as people think.......Its way worse IMO.

Back