• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Want to Sell 500 -600 plus chain saws for sale

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
Due to some conditions created by ME I have decided that it would be best to liquidate a large amount of my saws. I have collected saws for many years and it has angered my family to no end. It is time I try to let someone else enjoy them as much as I have and yet try to make amends to my family that I have angered. Over the years I have spent a huge amount of time and resources(i.e. money) collecting saws. Although it has brought me PERSONAL enjoyment it cost me the 4 most important things in my life. No saw or any other material possession is worth what they cost me personally. My loss of family no emoji can explain my sorrow.

Here is the situation. I have barns and sheds full of hundreds of saws. Many are common models of all brands. Some are complete some are missing parts. There is every brand under the sun. Many are Mac Homelite, Poulan, store brands, Stihl Husky, and many more. No folks there is not 20 066's in a stack but a few. I say 5-600 because I have not counted them in years. If you shpw up out here and want to argue the number then please stay home.

I have what I feel is a substantial collection of high end highly desirable saws. Folks that come out here can buy them but if there is not serious interest then those will be shipped. What I would like to have folks come out here that are in driving distance. That way I can load their trailers and not mess with shipping.

The details. I will get some BASIC pictures later (hopefully) Friday. They will be basic and not detailed. I am located on the Iowa/Illinois border. If coming from the west on I80 you woul take the Wilton Exit to Muscatine IA. If coming from the east you will be on I80 also but will exit at the Quad cities and 2 lane it here. Just use Muscatine Iowa for you search and you will get there even though I am in Illinois

If someone is interested let me know. You can phone 309-791-1769 also

Bill

Mac&Homelite

Mac&Homelite

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. If you ever feel like shipping a saw, I would be interested in a large cube saw. I'm looking for a relatively cheap large cube saw to mainly work on a mill. Wouldn't have to be pretty or work currently, but preference towards completeness if possible.

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
I understand what you mean my donationating your left....... but I want to assure all this is far from a charity case. I created this mess ME
But you’re man enough to do what’s right by your family. No one is perfect and sometimes we don’t see what’s going on til it’s too late. Wether or not that’s the case, it takes a strong person to turn the tide and go back.