• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell 500 -600 plus chain saws for sale

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Addicted to ArboristSite
I agree with the dead horse analogy.. I read where someone has talked with the wife and kids before everything fell apart. SO, here's what I propose.. Somebody talk to the wife, discuss AS site, and ask if she might take a few minutes and drop a post here and let us know what she would want us to do? Right, wrong, or indifferent.. And then us on this side of the coin, stick to her wishes.. That way we can put a period and the end of this long conversation..

Modifiedmark

Modifiedmark

Tree Freak
I agree with the dead horse analogy.. I read where someone has talked with the wife and kids before everything fell apart. SO, here's what I propose.. Somebody talk to the wife, discuss AS site, and ask if she might take a few minutes and drop a post here and let us know what she would want us to do? Right, wrong, or indifferent.. And then us on this side of the coin, stick to her wishes.. That way we can put a period and the end of this long conversation..
Where did you read that? I never seen that.
If you think someone needs to get involved, maybe you better do it yourself before you go asking someone else to get in the middle of that mess. She might tell you to piss off and probably should.

Otherwise, you should just follow the dead horse thing and forget all about it.

fulladirt

fulladirt

ArboristSite Operative
Read through this thread just looking around, seeing what saws are available. Holy cow, what a shame for all involved, especially children. Don't know Bill but hope he is able to recover and find peace. Also I was reminded that not many people understand the POWER a nasty addiction has.

Madsaw

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
Visit site
I've know her and talked with her and the kids.
I will say this, at this time of everything going on in their life. The last damn thing I bet she's worried about are these damn saws everyone is have a flipping fit about. Give them some privacy. In time things will work out.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've know her and talked with her and the kids.
I will say this, at this time of everything going on in their life. The last damn thing I bet she's worried about are these damn saws everyone is have a flipping fit about. Give them some privacy. In time things will work out.
Yes sir.

Dawnsman

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Well here's my 2 cents worth
Bill obviously screwed up granted that many dui's its a miracle he didn't kill someone. God knows nobody on here nknows addiction better than me I was addicted to alcohol cocaine for years it doesn't make a damn bit of difference how tough your father was cause mine ruled our house as someone earlier said with an iron fist, well iron fist extension cord whatever he could grab a hold of was our thing so that said addiction is very much a real serious problem in so.e cases suicide ends up being the endgame luckily for me I seen what was happening after I divorced my 2nd wife the third helped me get me back I didn't draw a sober breath for 15 to 18 yrs its hard to see when you have a problem until you either get hurt or wind up where bill is this may well be his salvation so for those who have never had an addiction you can't say that your stronger cause I was too couldn't stand people who did drugs Anand drank cause when for no fn reason everything you live is taken away you don't know jack **** about what you will turn to looking for comfort for a reason some kind of hope granted there isn't any in drugs or drinking to the point you can't grab your butt with both hands and sympathy no he really doesn't deserve it after that many charges butt l(et those without sin cast the first stone)ill garauntee nobody can say it so yes be aggravated.be whatever out yourselves in his place think about this how can you help. Certainly not by degraduming the guy. He'll boys I'm 45 myself finally been sober 10 yrs habmvent touched. A drop or done dope of any kind either so encourage him tell him stuffs gonna be ok not run him in the ground for the love of god I thought this site wasn't like fb and the others at times its worse guys just try to be thinking of who's really getting screwed over do what you lost s few bucks those babies have lost their daddy that's spot that young lady list her man her family is being torn apart by a demon that CAN AND DOES take control he's hard to beat you dang sure can't do it alone so let it rest look at it this way you will get what's coming to you good or bad if you have faith of any kind you will be rewarded ie... Get your saws get a hand. Get your money back whatever it is just wait see what happens in the meantime lets talk about fixing stuff like saws

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

AK_Dreamer

AK_Dreamer

ArboristSite Lurker
No saws can be bought under this circumstance and he is not able to answer for himself. So here is my question! What does leaving it offer?
It offers those that are in a similar situation a case study of what happens when you make unwise choices.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Boomer 87

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
The number one lesson I've learned from this thread is we all post way to much personal s*** on here for the whole f***** world to see, I myself in an angry moment posted things about family issues that I shouldn't of because its nobody elses business to be perfectly honest, and 90% of the free world doesn't give a damn anyway. And I'm completely fine with that. So I did the right thing and deleted them and for the reason, I simply stated "too personal". Bottom line is right is right and wrong is wrong. We're all born with that knowledge, if you find yourself not doing right, guess what you probably are doing.

I would like to take a moment to thank Bill, bc he learned a valuable lesson the hard way, and then told us about it. "Things" don't mean s*** in the big picture, so I myself have went a smidgen overboard on saw collecting, so I'm gonna go ahead and start eBaying alot "things" and then decide wether or not to delete my account on here so as to not be tempted anymore.