• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Want to Sell 500 -600 plus chain saws for sale

hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
The number one lesson I've learned from this thread is we all post way to much personal s*** on here for the whole f***** world to see, I myself in an angry moment posted things about family issues that I shouldn't of because its nobody elses business to be perfectly honest, and 90% of the free world doesn't give a damn anyway. And I'm completely fine with that. So I did the right thing and deleted them and for the reason, I simply stated "too personal". Bottom line is right is right and wrong is wrong. We're all born with that knowledge, if you find yourself not doing right, guess what you probably are doing.

I would like to take a moment to thank Bill, bc he learned a valuable lesson the hard way, and then told us about it. "Things" don't mean s*** in the big picture, so I myself have went a smidgen overboard on saw collecting, so I'm gonna go ahead and start eBaying alot "things" and then decide wether or not to delete my account on here so as to not be tempted anymore.
You & I share a habit of assuming most everyone was raised similar to the way we were.

I’ve had to break that habit because many, many people weren’t raised the way we were & if the measurement is different, “Right & Wrong” is Also.

Hdtoolmkr765

Hdtoolmkr765

Contra Hoarder
Really? I wouldn't get near the middle of that mess for love nor money. To hell with those chainsaws, l figure junk is going to outnumber any desirable's 10-1 anyway, maybe even 20-1.
This.... Yes! Or 100-1, I would be willing to wager there is a lot of magnesium scrap there, all the times me and a few other members that I am friends with asked for pictures, he either couldn't or wouldn't produce. I like the classic... I won't put a price on my items for sale, then get mad when someone makes an offer, or I'll say "fine, if nobody is interested, back on the shelf" when I don't get an offer. Then treating new guys like they are idiots cause they ask questions, here is a news flash, at one point, you didn't know anything about saws either. I don't miss any of it, I just don't see where it benefits the site or the new guys starting out by being hateful, what is there to gain from it?

Cease232

Cease232

ArboristSite Guru
Has anyone had any contact with Bill?
I don't think you'll be hearing from bill for a long time. After all the trouble he got into he bonded out and got another DUI almost immediately. He's still incarcerated on 500,000 bond. His trial is set for July 19th and he's facing a mandatory minimum of 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hdtoolmkr765

Hdtoolmkr765

Contra Hoarder
Bill, we live in Arizona so as you can imagine would be difficult to drive over. We would however be very interested to know if you have a jonsered 110 or 111s or would you have a solo 670,680 or 603.
Thanks
David
You may want to read some of the previous posts... In other words, I hope you're not staring at your inbox waiting for a reply...

llland

llland

ArboristSite Lurker
Due to some conditions created by ME I have decided that it would be best to liquidate a large amount of my saws. I have collected saws for many years and it has angered my family to no end. It is time I try to let someone else enjoy them as much as I have and yet try to make amends to my family that I have angered. Over the years I have spent a huge amount of time and resources(i.e. money) collecting saws. Although it has brought me PERSONAL enjoyment it cost me the 4 most important things in my life. No saw or any other material possession is worth what they cost me personally. My loss of family no emoji can explain my sorrow.

Here is the situation. I have barns and sheds full of hundreds of saws. Many are common models of all brands. Some are complete some are missing parts. There is every brand under the sun. Many are Mac Homelite, Poulan, store brands, Stihl Husky, and many more. No folks there is not 20 066's in a stack but a few. I say 5-600 because I have not counted them in years. If you shpw up out here and want to argue the number then please stay home.

I have what I feel is a substantial collection of high end highly desirable saws. Folks that come out here can buy them but if there is not serious interest then those will be shipped. What I would like to have folks come out here that are in driving distance. That way I can load their trailers and not mess with shipping.

The details. I will get some BASIC pictures later (hopefully) Friday. They will be basic and not detailed. I am located on the Iowa/Illinois border. If coming from the west on I80 you woul take the Wilton Exit to Muscatine IA. If coming from the east you will be on I80 also but will exit at the Quad cities and 2 lane it here. Just use Muscatine Iowa for you search and you will get there even though I am in Illinois

If someone is interested let me know. You can phone 309-791-1769 also

Bill
Bill interested in finding jonsered 111s or solo 680 603. Live in Arizona hard to come to Illinois to look at what you have.
David

bulletpruf

bulletpruf

ADVANCED CAD!
Bill, we live in Arizona so as you can imagine would be difficult to drive over. We would however be very interested to know if you have a jonsered 110 or 111s or would you have a solo 670,680 or 603.
Thanks
David
David -

The 110 is a pretty darn rare saw. I've seen pictures of a few but nothing for sale and none in person. There's a nice 111S on eBay right now.

Scott

Duce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't they have internet access in jail. Have someone sort and ship for him. Save some money for when you are released or give to family.