• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Want to Sell 500 -600 plus chain saws for sale

madhatte

madhatte

It's The Water
Staff member
Folks, the offending posts have been deleted. Please, in the future, follow both the letter and intention of the rules and refrain from posting PM's. They are, by nature, personal. There is nothing wrong with paraphrasing a summary of those conversations, but be cautious about putting words in somebody else's mouth. Above all, be respectful. Thank you.

PhxDarius

PhxDarius

ArboristSite Lurker
If it was me I would take a step back,and breath for a bit.

Chances are even if you sell all of the stuff she hated you for collecting, she will still be gone.

Just something to think about. Hope everything works out for you Bill! Sorry about your loss...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhxDarius

PhxDarius

ArboristSite Lurker
We have a new Dr. Phil on AS except this one likes to kick a guy when he is down!
Read what you wrote again. This is no help that I see. If I am wrong others will jump on me and that is OK.
I am sorry if anybody took that the wrong way. I am not trying to be mean to anyone.

All I was saying is to think it over for a little while. I am sorry if anyone took it as a malicious comment. I don’t like to see anyone hurting, or lose their loved ones.

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't know you, Bill. Just now learning about you. Stay the course and you'll smile again one day for all the right reasons.

Merry Christmas from Ohio, sir.
Well those who know me have varied opinions and are valid in those opinions. :) I know over the years I may have come off on the internet as a growly butthead. I am not really that way but it is tough to see that in the typed word. I was hoping folks would come by and talk but now that it is 7 below 0 I do not even have the imitative to go looking through the barns

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
PM sent. Looking for a 038 Magnum II or 044 builder. Thanks!!!!
I had a 038 Mag that I never used but I sold it to a member here years ago. I think all the 044's are gone.

On a side note had a good 460 that I got from a fine member here. I liked that saw but 15 minutes after using it a man down the hill stole it from me. My son came down to have me feed cows and left the saw sitting where I was burning brush. I saw the guy go. We where standing there shutting the gate when the dipstick came down the road and went in a took it. I could not believe it

Anyway enough diverting

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
If it was me I would take a step back,and breath for a bit.

Chances are even if you sell all of the stuff she hated you for collecting, she will still be gone.

Just something to think about. Hope everything works out for you Bill! Sorry about your loss...

She hates me for more important reasons than saws. I just need to sell this stuff so I can help here financially. I have lived my entire teenage to adult life loving her and I need to take care of her needs

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
We have a new Dr. Phil on AS except this one likes to kick a guy when he is down!
Read what you wrote again. This is no help that I see. If I am wrong others will jump on me and that is OK.
Hello Mike,

You are another fine member here than hopefully knows I am a man of my word. I have not forgotten nor will I ever forget the deals we have done and all the help you have given me. I still have that tackle box of Homelite 750 and 2100 parts:) Do you remember that thing?

BIGD4DICE

BIGD4DICE

BLANCO DIABLO JACK KNOB PRICK
There was a short time I got into the big cube saws and I can speak from my experience that it took alot of time and money from my family. I cut wood and sold it but in the end I made a few bucks back. If I wasn't cutting wood I was wrenching and sharpening. I would cut late into the night and most all weekend. That's with a full time job as well. I was missing alot of time with my family. In the end I had my fun and gave my saws away. I don't for 1 second regret getting rid of them. They were consuming all my extra time. And with 3 boys, 7,4,and 9months, that time needs to be spent with them. I hope all works out for you and your spouse. My wife left me for about 6 months back in my drinking days. We almost divorced. I loved drinking, but I gave it up to save my family. I'm still an assshole, but at least I'm not a drunk assshole. Good luck with your sale Bill, but most importantly, I hope everything works out for you and your family. Merry Christmas man and hope 2018 is a great year for you.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Addicted to ArboristSite
There was a short time I got into the big cube saws and I can speak from my experience that it took alot of time and money from my family. I cut wood and sold it but in the end I made a few bucks back. If I wasn't cutting wood I was wrenching and sharpening. I would cut late into the night and most all weekend. That's with a full time job as well. I was missing alot of time with my family. In the end I had my fun and gave my saws away. I don't for 1 second regret getting rid of them. They were consuming all my extra time. And with 3 boys, 7,4,and 9months, that time needs to be spent with them. I hope all works out for you and your spouse. My wife left me for about 6 months back in my drinking days. We almost divorced. I loved drinking, but I gave it up to save my family. I'm still an assshole, but at least I'm not a drunk assshole. Good luck with your sale Bill, but most importantly, I hope everything works out for you and your family. Merry Christmas man and hope 2018 is a great year for you.
That was I nice note, and rang true with me. I retired last year to my easy chair, but the little lady would have none of that sh*T.. Me and my saws I think saved our relationship.. She has a hard time getting me to come in from the sawing, splitting, stacking, and the part she likes, the selling.. I like the fixing part..anyway, with a young family it's a priority thing.. Pure and simple. It's a bunch easier later in life $$$ wise, but boy do muscles ache at the end of the day. Double edged sword.. Take care of the family.. K

rupedoggy

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
wwwwhatdoyouwanthereanyway.com
Hello Mike,

You are another fine member here than hopefully knows I am a man of my word. I have not forgotten nor will I ever forget the deals we have done and all the help you have given me. I still have that tackle box of Homelite 750 and 2100 parts:) Do you remember that thing?
Thanks Bill. Best Wishes. Mike

Drptrch

Drptrch

Addicted to ArboristSite
@BIGD4DICE. Nicely said my “friend”
Excessive anything can be a killer
Hope the holidays were good for you and the beautiful family and the area is treating you well.
I’ll always be grateful.
Now if fire Season would slow down for a bit, I could go and have some SAW fun
think the bar on the 2101 would’ve dragged

Erik

super3

super3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well those who know me have varied opinions and are valid in those opinions. :) I know over the years I may have come off on the internet as a growly butthead. I am not really that way but it is tough to see that in the typed word. I was hoping folks would come by and talk but now that it is 7 below 0 I do not even have the imitative to go looking through the barns

Lota truth there.
Most that judge Bill after he is short and to the point with the tire kickers, don't know him at all.

The first time we met and shook hands tells it different. Bill treats you from the got go like you have been old friend's your whole life.

Bill G

Bill G

Addicted to ArboristSite
Lota truth there.
Most that judge Bill after he is short and to the point with the tire kickers, don't know him at all.

The first time we met and shook hands tells it different. Bill treats you from the got go like you have been old friend's your whole life.

That means a lot to me. I will never forget that trip to Indiana:):). Here are 2 videoes from that trip

That Mac bit my hind end years ago at a Iowa GTG. I have a Honda CR250 now that will probably never see wood.:(