Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

500 cc 2-stroke Honda CR500AF

Discussion in 'Reader's Rides' started by shimaze, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Skeans

Skeans Addicted to ArboristSite

Got a good question since when did Service Honda go under? Wasn't all that long ago I contacted them about an ignition they were building to adapt for a puma 250r. I think you mean they aren't doing the conversions anymore, having had a Lt500 zilla, a 431 puma 250r I wouldn't do another big monster bore like that again unless it was a drag only bike. If you really want to make that bike wake up why not set it up for a liger it'll really move then.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. Derrinx

Derrinx ArboristSite Lurker

My 02 250r wishes it was your bike....

3. kljahnz

kljahnz ArboristSite Operative

you are a mental case.
    ok. your 175 mc destroyed that tire. congratulations, your intelligence is beyond my understanding. I'm sure that tire manufacturer did not anticipate your "skills".
    Maybe you should be sponsored by that tire manufacturer, or, there competition. Then you can share your "knowledge" with them to improve their product. phuckin liberal.

olyman likes this.
  4. Bwildered

Bwildered Addicted to ArboristSite

The DT175 bit was obviously sarcasm dopey, my 450 four stroke with around 60hp did that to the tyre, I just twisted the throttle & hung on, I never knew it was a political thing but you learn about some really unbelievable stuff around here everyday .

5. stihl sawing

stihl sawing MAD DOG

Well hey pumpkin, Guess gay guys do ride bikes. Those tires ain't made for two people. stop takin hadden for those long rides and they won't mess up.

6. chipper1

chipper1 Tree Freak

Early on when I started riding larger bikes I had a 500xr, fun bike for sure.
    As you said, I too enjoy the memories lol. Buddies will bring rides by and I have to just say no, last was a nice vmax, he said don't be scared, he doesn't know about all the GSXR parts in the basement lol.

Hey @shimaze Thanks for sharing, very cool bike.

7. JeffHK454

JeffHK454 Addicted to ArboristSite

Fun thread..spent a bunch of years racing 2 and 4 wheeled machines, the last five seasons were on two different CR500's ..one mild and one built. You haven't lived till you ride a pro level open class two stroke.

Shimaze , I was born and raised in Cincy and ether raced in or spectated at about every type of motorsports around ... maybe our paths have crossed?

8. olyman

olyman Tree Freak

yes he is,,and def screwed up mentally,,as you've figured out..and a full blown communist leftist....

kljahnz likes this.
  9. Tin-knocker

Tin-knocker ArboristSite Operative

Jesus guys. Do politics have to be in every single thread? Give me a f&$@ing break. Why can't we leave the political s&@$ in the political forum?
    :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: