• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 50cc madness

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea kinda regret it, but oh well....
I don't regret the ones I know I'll see another of. I'll admit, it took me a while to find one to put on the bench, but they're out there.

I sold a pretty nice 2156 a year ago. You don't see a lot of those around, and I definitely won't probably get one that nice again for what I'm willing to pay. I'm not sure what it would take to get the 2171 in my avatar from me, but it would have to be a saw or a saw+cash that I really wanted. I love that OE.

I wish I had the extra $300 right now because I want this 346 in a bad way.
It's a fun saw. I could have sourced some pretty covers for it and not had the muffler rusted up but the attitude, the sound, and the patina kinda all match. I know not everyone appreciates it. That's OK someone will get a good running saw.

Stuffed 346 still for sale. I removed the chain and took it to a party last weekend. Piss revved a little to scare the **** out of some kids after dark in the woods. So if you were wondering, it's really good at that too. Check the "pisses off moms" box:yes:

ran several tanks of fuel through this saw in the last couple weeks, its a good runner for sure, thanks again tim.
Thank you for following up. I need to quit buying top ends for these. I have another 45mm quad with a popup piston, an OEM NE P+C new in the box, and a nice OE jug. Honestly the one on your saw intrigues me the most. Really glad it's working for you Custer.

Latest posts

Back