50cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cc pro king

• Husqvarna 550xp

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • STIHL 261c

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Makita ea 5000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dolmar ps510

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jonsereds cs 2250

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 064 with 18” bar

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
We can start another thread on “race saws” gents ...

I'm not remotely getting into this pecker comparison and I've only skipped through a couple pages.

I keep hearing dull saw, dull saw. Some of those dull saws seem pretty grabby. You guys may dull them differently than I do.

I'm not remotely getting into this pecker comparison and I've only skipped through a couple pages.

I keep hearing dull saw, dull saw. Some of those dull saws seem pretty grabby. You guys may dull them differently than I do.
Smart man lol ! Junior should be along shortly for another gospel reading !

Cmon dude wtf ... 99% of the peeps run stock saws ... only 1% are Saw aficionados and of that 1% most run woods - ported saws ... we’re here playin in our own sandbox

I betcha it’s far, far less than 1%.

I’ve only seen less than a handful of hopped up saws in my line of work. That’s lots of saws.

When I hear one, I check it out to make sure it has a spark arrestor. Saw Nazi.

The poll is shaping up predictably. Again. I know less about this than the 60cc one, but if you want the hottest, rip-snortinest mid size stock stock saws that handle well they are generally the Huskies.

Snap like lightning.

Just don’t let them fall off the power...

The poll is shaping up predictably. Again. I know less about this than the 60cc one, but if you want the hottest, rip-snortinest mid size saws that handle well they are generally the Huskies.

Snap like lightning.

Just don’t let them fall off the power...
Yah , the 550xp is down .25 hp from the STIHL 261cm latest version at 4.0 hp vs 3.75hp for the 550xp ... a guy can tickle 5.0hp with the 261cm IF he knows what he’s doing ... running a 16” with ps63 there’s VERY FEW 550xps that will best it ! IF any

You forgot to put the Jonny 590 in the poll. Therefore it is null and void. But I’ll still play along.

Ha!

I didn’t vote for a saw I own in either poll.

Cause I know what I got and I got it that way on purpose.

You forgot to put the Jonny 590 in the poll. Therefore it is null and void. But I’ll still play along.

Ha!

I didn’t vote for a saw I own in either poll.

Cause I know what I got and I got it that way on purpose.

Wasn't the 490 hotter than the 590?
490 = partner 5000+ ?
590 = partner 500 ?

Latest posts

Back