50cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cc pro king

• Husqvarna 550xp

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • STIHL 261c

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Makita ea 5000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dolmar ps510

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jonsereds cs 2250

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 064 with 18” bar

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
It doesn't really matter if you agree. Anyone that has run both for more than some choco chip cookie cutting and is totaly honest with themselves should agree.

Your attitude and willingness to stir the pot are why no one takes the whole Hotsaws101 mess serious. He knows saws, both performance wise and use thereof, but if you are the east coast face of that organization, I and most men of character will probably pass.

Personal insults, name calling, dishonest claims, inaccurate data, **** stirring, troublemaking, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on. I'm done.

I will no longer engage with an individual who is not worthy of spit shining my jump boots. Out.

Hotsaws101 He knows saws, both performance wise and use thereof, but if you are the east coast face of that organization, I and most men of character will probably pass.
Well said, but what does it say about the guy that would align himself and his business with such an individual? Is he that clueless?

It doesn't really matter if you agree. Anyone that has run both for more than some choco chip cookie cutting and is totaly honest with themselves should agree.

Your attitude and willingness to stir the pot are why no one takes the whole Hotsaws101 mess serious. He knows saws, both performance wise and use thereof, but if you are the east coast face of that organization, I and most men of character will probably pass.

Personal insults, name calling, dishonest claims, inaccurate data, **** stirring, troublemaking, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on. I'm done.

I will no longer engage with an individual who is not worthy of spit shining my jump boots. Out.
Yah , yet you do what you accuse others of ! That’s called a hypocrite where I come from ...No sweat of my brow pappy ... now go polish your OWN boots private ! And that’s an order! Sarge out !

Well said, but what does it say about the guy that would align himself and his business with such an individual? Is he that clueless?
not the sharpest knife in the drawer this one ... the only one without a clue is you mgoblue ! This is a thread about the best 50cc pro saw ... if you wish to start your own thread about Hotsaws101 or myself then have at it ... otherwise take your venom elsewhere or better yet ... take care of YOUR business ... and leave mine alone !

It wasn't until I became a member of this forum so many years ago, that I came to realize that guys actually argue over chainsaws.

And, I soon realized that some actually time how long it takes to make a cut. :dizzy:
Yeppers

My 260 Pro will make you cry.......next to your 346xp......I can see you never run one.
I agree, the guy running the 260 PRO will cry, because he will lose.

Ported around 50 024/026 at this point. A few 261. I’m a Stihl guy hardcore through and through. Stihls are simply more reliable and more ergonomic. Less parts, less to break.

Beating a 346 that’s done right is nearly impossible. The jug design is simply better for performance. The only 026 I’ve built that might come close has a 246 Husky piston and finger ports in it, and the jury is still out on whether or not it will even compete.

346 is the undisputed king of 50cc saws, period.

PS: What a dumb fùcking thread this is.

I agree, the guy running the 260 PRO will cry, because he will lose.

Ported around 50 024/026 at this point. A few 261. I’m a Stihl guy hardcore through and through. Stihls are simply more reliable and more ergonomic. Less parts, less to break.

Beating a 346 that’s done right is nearly impossible. The jug design is simply better for performance. The only 026 I’ve built that might come close has a 246 Husky piston and finger ports in it, and the jury is still out on whether or not it will even compete.

346 is the undisputed king of 50cc saws, period.

PS: What a dumb fùcking thread this is.
Yah , we are talking firewood saws here my friend ... as far as race saws and finger porting I don’t believe the average Joe really gives 2 chits ... He / she wants a dependable saw that cuts and cuts and cuts ... 346xp undisputed king ? Perhaps from your perspective- not everyone “wood” agree ... Besides the Husky choice was a 550xp - there is no option for the 346 ! PS if you don’t like the thread feel free to start your own/move along ... heavens knows , you can’t please everyone!

Yah , we are talking firewood saws here my friend ... as far as race saws and finger porting I don’t believe the average Joe really gives 2 chits ... He / she wants a dependable saw that cuts and cuts and cuts ... 346xp undisputed king ? Perhaps from your perspective- not everyone “wood” agree ... Besides the Husky choice was a 550xp - there is no option for the 346 ! PS if you don’t like the thread feel free to start your own/move along ... heavens knows , you can’t please everyone!
It’s not the thread itself. It’s the bickering.

It’s not the thread itself. It’s the bickering.
Yah , well that’s life in the big city my friend ... got guys that get butthurt if you disagree with them ... most of the sharper members will try and refute your claims with logic and knowledge ... the skids will attack you personally rather than your ideas / statements ... sad but true ...

That's a fact...

#racingchainsawsmatters

It's the only true measure of a chainsaw.
Haha...That's laughable. "Race" is just one of many activitys. If you want to measure the actual manufactures saw in that activity then you race it 'Pro Stock', saw and fuel with the same non biast operator in the event when you don't have a machine to run and monitor the machine. Which I'm pretty sure non of us have. Certainly more accurate if it's not stock pre-ground. Just new and washed with a new disk for each grind. Now that's the true test for a saw otherwise what are you actually racing? Other modified chains and builds....which is all fine and good but that also doesn't fit your statement now there does it Mikey?

Solely for discussion purposes but what an azzhole J/k

Haha...That's laughable. "Race" is just one of many activitys. If you want to measure the actual manufactures saw in that activity then you race it 'Pro Stock', saw and fuel with the same non biast operator in the event when you don't have a machine to run and monitor the machine. Which I'm pretty sure non of us have. Certainly more accurate if it's not stock pre-ground. Just new and washed with a new disk for each grind. Now that's the true test for a saw otherwise what are you actually racing? Other modified chains and builds....which is all fine and good but that also doesn't fit your statement now there does it Mikey?

Same bar & chain or it don’t mean a can of Black Cat muffler drool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No sh!t numnuts...it is laughable...

Who's mikey ?

If you don’t use the same chain to “race”, it’s not a power head race, it’s a chain race.

Remove the variables.

You did take 7th grade science, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It’s impossible to run 2 saws with the exact same chain at the same time ... you can run one saw ;Time it and then swap to the next Saw -and rinse-repeat ... surprising that an “edumacated” man such as yourself didn’t grasp the concept ?

Latest posts

Back