50cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50cc pro king

• Husqvarna 550xp

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • STIHL 261c

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Makita ea 5000

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dolmar ps510

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Jonsereds cs 2250

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 064 with 18” bar

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Pro competition is not even reality to a work world or a pro work world use so how in the h-ll can anybody judge a race saw beyond it's activity ..lol.
That's nothing beyond.... 'as a matter of factly' and that's it! Its all about your activitys and in BangBang77's case..'.If it don't work it don't work'. I personally would have seriously swung it by the cord and pasted it into a tree and then chased it down with my axe and flattened the *******. I am very very serious in the order I work to make money but not very serious how I spend it. Bad chickens and bad saws get the same...it's just different ends of the axe head. (prolly more effective on a dating site but anyway)

Most everything needs to count
and needs to be done through a committee much like how they classify the largest trees per species on the planet. Its on a point score. Its neither the tallest nor the greatest girth or is it volume alone that would make the biggest tree.
I don't have a lot of experience with a great deal of different types of saws so i can't talk intelegantly on them all. I can just take note from some of you but I've been listening to these circle jerks for the last 4 yrs. I have only come to conclude that together you guys couldn't organise fellatio in a 'house of ill repute?

It’s impossible to run 2 saws with the exact same chain at the same time ... you can run one saw ;Time it and then swap to the next Saw -and rinse-repeat ... surprising that an “edumacated” man such as yourself didn’t grasp the concept ?

You got water between your ears boy: that’s exactly what I referenced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pro competition is not even reality to a work world or a pro work world use so how in the h-ll can anybody judge a race saw beyond it's activity ..lol.
That's nothing beyond.... 'as a matter of factly' and that's it! Its all about your activitys and in BangBang77's case..'.If it don't work it don't work'. I personally would have seriously swung it by the cord and pasted it into a tree and then chased it down with my axe and flattened the *******. I am very very serious in the order I work to make money but not very serious how I spend it. Bad chickens and bad saws get the same...it's just different ends of the axe head. (prolly more effective on a dating site but anyway)

Most everything needs to count
and needs to be done through a committee much like how they classify the largest trees per species on the planet. Its on a point score. Its neither the tallest nor the greatest girth or is it volume alone that would make the biggest tree.
I don't have a lot of experience with a great deal of different types of saws so i can't talk intelegantly on them all. I can just take note from some of you but I've been listening to these circle jerks for the last 4 yrs. I have only come to conclude that together you guys couldn't organise fellatio in a 'house of ill repute?
Wtf ???

You got water between your ears boy: that’s exactly what I referenced.

At least I got something between em junior ! Now go run along and tell ol bird legs I said the strike force is assembled and awaits my command lol

At least I got something between em junior ! Now go run along and tell ol bird legs I said the strike force is assembled and awaits my command lol

You gonna play race on your Phone with that strike force too?

No sh!t numnuts...it is laughable...

Who's mikey ?
Sorry I missed your joke. That can be frustrating but chances we take. Then again sometimes it's the reaction we're looking for...Roger?
Mikey is Life cereal's poster child that HATES everything. I actual though that was your name. I'm not numnuts either. Close.
Bogangels is the name.

241 is a great saw, I wish it was just priced a little lower compared to the 261, honestly it's the only thing holding it's sales back, to me it's the king of the 40cc saws right now in production.

241 is a great saw, I wish it was just priced a little lower compared to the 261, honestly it's the only thing holding it's sales back, to me it's the king of the 40cc saws right now in production.
yeah the price sucks but i worked a good deal with my dealer with a trade-in . i ran Duanes ported 241 at the GTG and it is a runner. i'm just a cheap a$$.

Hey just had an idear ! 40cc pro saw king ! Another thread

yeah the price sucks but i worked a good deal with my dealer with a trade-in . i ran Duanes ported 241 at the GTG and it is a runner. i'm just a cheap a$$.
If everyone routed their 241 purchases through a designated person, cough**Overkill**cough, I wonder what the price could get down to when buying by the pallet load? i mean what good is this interweb thing if not for like minded peeps to associate and pool their needs, gratuitous tittie pics excluded.

Back