• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david1332

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a 50cc saw in the $150 range ( if possible) let me know what you have. I prefer Stihl but I'm not too picky. Doesn't have to be pretty, just mechanically sound.

I have an 0h26 that I'm going to be posting, but it's going to be a little bit more then $150

Sorry if this sounds blunt and i could be wrong might find a parts saw or homeowner saw at that price i doubt u will find a pro saw at that price i have a nice woods ported 026 id let go for 325 shipped

I can get the OP into a husky 254 or Stihl 026 setup and ready to cut for just over the asking price. But I don't know if he is really into buying. Has anyone heard anything from him?

I might be able to help you out... If you don't mind basic fixes...

I've got a cub cadet cs-5018.
I believe a simple carb cleaning or rebuild well do the trick. Runs a bit erratic?

Let me know if you are interested?

I would almost say grab one of those Poulan 5020s......
Almost.... Lol.
But seriously, how much are they? I actually thought they were more than $150 new? So he'd still need to find a used one.. And finding a used Poulan that'll run and work great, usually isn't an easy task. At least around me it isn't.

I can get the OP into a husky 254 or Stihl 026 setup and ready to cut for just over the asking price. But I don't know if he is really into buying. Has anyone heard anything from him?

I offered my 026 $200 +shipping he came back with well it's a lot for a 20+ yr old saw I'll take it off you hands for $150 + shipping ? I said it'll sell for $200. no thanks

I would be interested in the 026 ( I'm a Stihl and echo guy) and Ihave been slacking a little on here, been busy with work and college!

Latest posts

Back