• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 50cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a poulan pro with an 18 inch bar for 150 shipped to you. Also have a home lite pro for the same money.

I'd say he would be well suited with a Poulin 3700 / Craftsman 3.7 for a runner around that price range. That's a 60+cc saw and a great value, if it's been tuned/rebuilt. They are out there at his price point.

If your not stuck on 50cc I have a jonsered 455 it's 45cc it squalls for its size I'd let it go for close to your budget maybe less.

OK maybe it's a 445 then idk it's already packed in a box for a deal that never transpired

OP...you ever get a saw
Yeah I just picked up another echo cs-400 from a buddy of mine. I'm thinking of selling it though because I need something that can chew through bigger wood climbing and I feel like the extra 10cc's will make a difference.

No disrespect we buy pro saws that dont run for that kind of money to rebuild or for parts fyi all my saws are mid 90s saws more power not as many epa restrictions and run better then this new stratified crap most guys will agree as well and tool less caps suck. On new stuff just my 2 cents

BroncoRN has a Husky 350 for $150 in the tracing post, needs an intake boot which is like $5

But I just realized you already bought a saw

Latest posts

Back