543 will be a flop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zenoah only ever built strato engines between 40cc and 45cc. Which Husqvarna Sweden engines in this size are better?

Clearly At and Revboost could be added if they chose to, it is a marketing decision. But this seems to be a Zenoah design they just re-badged to fill a hole, so they may not want to spend the money.

Husky has used the the Zenoah technology on larger engines, and have profited on that - but they left the 543xp design to Zenoah, which I think was a mistake. It depends of what the ambition was though.

The Dolmar 420/421 hardly bothered them, but the MS241 likely did on some markets, and leaving it to Zenoah obviously was a gamble.

Zenoah only ever built strato engines between 40cc and 45cc. Which Husqvarna Sweden engines in this size are better?

Clearly At and Revboost could be added if they chose to, it is a marketing decision. But this seems to be a Zenoah design they just re-badged to fill a hole, so they may not want to spend the money.

Mostly right I believe, but that Zenoah was developed for the purpose, and not "just rebadged". ;)

A friend bought a 543xp, i'm not impressed. I dont think it was tuned right tho, but with those limiters i didn't manage to get anything more out of it either. The way it was running it was a tad faster than my MMed ms180 with 3/8lp.

Mostly right I believe, but that Zenoah was developed for the purpose, and not "just rebadged". ;)
Looking at the IPL it seems to me to be simply an update of the GZ4000/4500. Nothing in the design other than the shape of the recoil cover looks Husky to me at all, and the changes from the GZ4000 are still very much from the Zenoah design style.

I don't see that as a mistake at all, as the GZ4000/4500 were best-in-class designs and I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be too. Clearly they could put AT on it if that turns out to be a deficit compared to the MS241.

Well, according to specs the GZ4300 is stronger and lighter than the 4500, and the 3900 stronger and lighter than the 4000 - I don't really see any confution beween them?

Well, according to specs the GZ4300 is stronger and lighter than the 4500, and the 3900 stronger and lighter than the 4000 - I don't really see any confution beween them?
I have no specs on the 4300, but actually the GZ4500 is lighter than the 543XP (9.6lb vs. 9.92lb). No confusion between them, but many design similarities between them while very few with any Husky designs.

Latest posts

Back