550 XP computer updates?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adirondack

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I was talking to a dealer and he said that every once in a while Husqvarna will come out with new updates to reprogram the computer in the saw to increase performance. Is there somewhere I can find out about the notifications or get alerts when an upgrade is available?
Thanks in advance

... and Google fixes all the issues within their software's - NOT!

I don't think they'll even bother unless it is a update to solve software issues that may cause damage to the saw!
And even then they will most likely implement the update only if the saw is still under warranty.

If they'd tune the software so that the saw would run significantly better and/or stronger they'll be wanting to sell new saws claiming exactly that feature rather then fixing the ones they already collected the money for.

But I might be wrong, maybe Husqvarna does care more about their customers then all the other manufacturers.
If they do, I am glad for all Husqvarna users! :)

Keep an eye out on AS for any major upgrades however the new ones are latest program. l won't be taking my flippy cap 2014 model to anyone for anything!! lt runs perfect!!

Back