"560xp" Question?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a little more that is different - like the air filter, top cover, and at least one part of the oiler - but nothing I know of that should keep that handle from working on a 560xp/xpg.
nothing important i shouldve said haha. interesting that the oiler would be different. thinking it may not be used with the long bars us americans tend to put on these things? lol

nothing important i shouldve said haha. interesting that the oiler would be different. thinking it may not be used with the long bars us americans tend to put on these things? lol

The 560 is (or used to be) rated for a 24" bar max, and the 562 for 28" - they made the oilers slightly different for this reason. At least that is the way I remember it.

That said, I personally wouldn't want to use a bar longer than 20" on either of them, and preferably a 16" for most use here - but that's not an American story...

Btw, as far as I understand, Husky sort of destroyed both the 562 and the 560 models a while ago, by reinforcing the right side of the case, likely because heavy-handed use of long bars on US sold 562s became a problem on some saws - and this added a lot of weight to the newer saws of both models (and some related models).
This is a really sad outcome, that easily could have been avoided if people were realistic regarding what a 60cc saw is for - and what it isn't for (despite specs). Max. recommended bar length is for occasional use, not for steady heavy-handed use.

Back