562xp Hesitation Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ported one today that had a terrible off idle stumble and i had to go thru the carb fix pop off pressure,change air flow thru carb for the off idle transition and then reset thecarb and update it to get it running right . it was the worst ive ever run into

ive been pretty lucky. I would say ive done near 75 of these autotune saws now and haven't had but one that I had to replace the carb on.

I've had three like that........after buying some new carbs out of my pocket for them.....I said enough. That saw and the Dolmar 5100 are off my list.
How much are the carbs? Are you buying a newer updated model carb or the same exact thing?

It would sour me on a brand if I had to drive more than an hour to find a dealer to fix my saw. I buy local when I can and don't under stand how a dealer can stay a dealer if he does not have the ability to fix what he sells. This goes to all brands.

Yeah, I'm not brand loyal by any means but this is the second Husky saw that I own and quite possibly the last, all because of lousy dealership response. The same goes for Husky USA headquarters also. They hide behind their dealer network. When you try to find a way to contact them, you always get routed to "Find my Dealer". I'm trying to find a way to get in touch with my area Husky representative, maybe he can find someone local that has the stuff to work on my saw.

Cutting the spring on the metering needle didn't help at all on my saw, still falls flat on it's face when I hit the throttle after it warms up. You're exactly right about dealers should be required to have the tools, software, and training before they can keep their dealer status, just like the automotive industry. I guess that I'm about to start on a search for a dealer within a day's drive that can work on my saw. This is ridiculous, that a manufacturer will put out a piece of equipment that the "certified" dealers can't (won't) work on and the manufacturer doesn't require them to have the ability to service what they sell.
How far is the local USPS?

Anyone have a part number for the new carb? I'm blind, can't find it.

the carb I did yesterday didn't look at all like the one in your video. the el46 from the 562 is different

It sounds like Husqvarna knows there is a problem because they have a new carb available, but haven't told the dealers formally why there is a new carb and how to utilize it? Has anyone gotten/installed a new carb under warranty?

ive had a bran new saw with bad carb out of the box. not the autotune part ,the carb itself was bad. I have never had to replace a carb before that. id say that I am nearing 70-75 ported autotune saws now too.

ive had a bran new saw with bad carb out of the box. not the autotune part ,the carb itself was bad. I have never had to replace a carb before that. id say that I am nearing 70-75 ported autotune saws now too.

I hear what you are saying Terry. However, it seems that the problems are not on saws right out of the box, but developing several months into ownership.

well ive been porting them since they came out and no one has called me to say there saw has went to crap.

I hear what you are saying Terry. However, it seems that the problems are not on saws right out of the box, but developing several months into ownership.

Most problems are easily solved by resetting the fuel settings and or updating the software. There are a lot of early AT2 saws out there finally getting some run time on them. There are loads of them out the running just fine. The others have SB to address the issues. The only carb issues I have experienced were dirt in the carb, which is an operator fault. Consumers and techs need to understand that an issue is not automatically an AT issue, all the normal stuff still applies.

Latest posts

Back