562XP oiler issue

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol it is funny but i guess when u swing off them every day u would want to think you know what your talking about.what saw are u comparing ?? i hope your not thinking of a 46 vs 562 ?? :msp_smile:

Don't hold your breath for a answer ,mate . The stolen dear most likely owns an 029,and a couple of 3/8 inch "blades " . :ices_rofl:

This saw seems to be typical for husky. Sure it is fast and light,but all that does not matter if it won't oil, or even run for that matter. I think they may have a great saw in the 562, they just should have spent a little more time in r&d on it. There are a ton of threads here and elsewhere on the issues with this saw. My stihls' might be slow and heavy, but they are always ready to go to work when i am. I am curious as to where all the cheerleaders for this saw went to when these problem threads show up? Is everybody having issue with them,or is it just a few units. Are there any of these being used as loggers, or all just cookie cutters?

There was a guy on here that called all of us a bunch of idiots. Something about pictures of a 362 that was going to be posted.

I can not seem to remember who. Oh well dosen't matter anyway.:hmm3grin2orange:

This is my go to saw now. If I had to get rid of all my saws but one, this would be the saw I would keep.

I feel just about the same way about my 562. It is a keeper.

But I feel the same way about the 365 with the ported 372 top end, so I have two saws that I never want to part with.

Both saws seem to run better every time I use them.

What about the DCS6401 Dolkita or the MS362 ?

. Also there's not another 60cc saw that will run with this saw. .

That might be a bit of an "over statement"
I can't wait to put the 6401 up against the 562. Both are Factory stock.
It might be a close match Both feel very strong, But must admit the 562 egro's are better.
Wish there were more youtube video's for the 562 battleing it out with dcs6401/MS362 with a level playing field as possible.

It might be a close match Both feel very strong, But must admit the 562 egro's are better.
Wish there were more youtube video's for the 562 battleing it out with dcs6401/MS362 with a level playing field as possible.

hey sierra i see you like your huskys:rock:....question mate i see you love the 372xp that i have never ussed how would it compare to the 390xp?? i love the 390 its been a rippa but have been eyeing off a 372xp or autotune model ??

Haven't cut with a 562 yet but I personally didn't like the way it felt. The top handle had way too much angle for my liking. Of course I have owned some Jred's so might be biased.

hey sierra i see you like your huskys:rock:....question mate i see you love the 372xp that i have never ussed how would it compare to the 390xp?? i love the 390 its been a rippa but have been eyeing off a 372xp or autotune model ??

You've Never Ran a 372! It's one of life's greatest pleasures, even stock it's pretty much a factory hot rod. It literally has become the benchmark saw by which all other saws are measured. I think you should move that goal to the tippy top of your "bucket list" Sir...

To sum it up "372's are “like a sore D**K-... You Just Can't Beat'em"

I can’t really speak to the newer Strat 372's as mine is "old School-1998 vintage" before they started using rpm limited Ignitions in them.

As for the 390's they are a very impressive, Brad put it well by saying it's like having a 372 on steriods. Also it made the largest improvement with just a Muff mod in comparison to my other mm husky’s. Highly recommended as you really cant go wrong with either one.

Thanks for the leaking bar oil advise guys, I always wondered why my husky’s would sometimes leak bar oil all over the place, and other time’s they would be fine I’ll have to try that tank trick. My 2 cents.
Regards,

I swung in to see a couple of fellow logger friends of mine that are working near my house.They were just headed to the saw shop with a couple of saws one was a 562 that was a couple of weeks old it was leaking oil from under the muffler. I ran the saw when they first got it had lots of power for it's size and was light and smooth. If I get a chance I'll stop by and see how they made out with it. Glad they have one, so I can see how it holds up for them before I buy one.

Haven't cut with a 562 yet but I personally didn't like the way it felt. The top handle had way too much angle for my liking. Of course I have owned some Jred's so might be biased.

You need the 2260 then, for the exact same reason that I don't want that one! :biggrinbounce2::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

People are different, and it would be no fun if they weren't!

The 6400/6401 is disqualified as a 60cc saw because of the weight and bulk. ;)

Talked to them today, the bolt came out of the case under the muffler and sucked the gasket inside. Going to have to split the case and install a new gasket.

Latest posts

Back