562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or Australia? Not available here either. I'd love a set.

there in aus now i have had one for a couple of weeks ,its an impressive little saw ,im running 30 to 1 fuel ratio in it at the moment coz of the way this thing revs ! will it last is the question .we normaly use 395s and 390s and they seem to cut 2500 tone before getting little problems .im not sure if this saw would compare .but for falling and toping and limbing its a pissa n:rock:

I finally had a chance to cut some white pine with my 562- WOW ! This saw keeps impressing me and I don't recall reading about anyone dissapointed yet.

still waiting on dawgs-

Really looking forward to the new husky models coming out :)

there in aus now i have had one for a couple of weeks ,its an impressive little saw ,im running 20 to 1 ratio in it at the moment coz of the way this thing revs ! will it last is the question .we normaly use 395s and 390s and they seem to cut 2500 tone before getting little problems .im not sure if this saw would compare .but for falling and toping and limbing its a pissa n:rock:

ide love to see a 390 or 395 built the same as little terror

there in aus now i have had one for a couple of weeks ,its an impressive little saw ,im running 30 to 1 fuel ratio in it at the moment coz of the way this thing revs ! will it last is the question .we normaly use 395s and 390s and they seem to cut 2500 tone before getting little problems .im not sure if this saw would compare .but for falling and toping and limbing its a pissa n:rock:

The saw is available here in Aus. I have one too. But the dawg kit is what I'm after.

I was just at a show where an Oregon rep was there. He said they make the chains for the Huskys. He told me to get a 73LGX072G for my 562 XP and he claimed its got a better design than the Husqvarna relabeled chain. Have any of you tried the chain he recommended? As I recall, I think the chain that came with my saw was something like an H46 or H48 under the husky part number.

Last edited:
I was just at a show where an Oregon rep was there. He said they make the chains for the Huskys. He told me to get a 73LGX072G for my 562 XP and he claimed its got a better design than the Husqvarna relabeled chain. Have any of you tried the chain he recommended? As I recall, I think the chain that came with my saw was something like an H46 or H48 under the husky part number.

LGX is Oregon's best chain and the closest to Stihl chain in quality IMO, definitely better than the Oregon line that Husky's sells, you can feel the difference when you file the teeth.

i started running lgx chain this year seems to be alot better and cuts lots faster stays sharper longer and easier to sharpenlove it will not use anything else

Back