• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 562xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many of the early 562s had the crank seals fail, which required a lower end rebuild. Most of the ones made before 2013 and even some made in 2013 had these issues. Husky fixed them for free. Has this one been repaired?

They had a lot of issues. Crank seals going. If it failed Husky fixed them for free. They changed the design and have not had issues since.

Many of the early 562s had the crank seals fail, which required a lower end rebuild. Most of the ones made before 2013 and even some made in 2013 had these issues. Husky fixed them for free. Has this one been repaired?

Geez! You're a real fun type to interact with. You seem to have a lot of questions, much of which was already answered before you even posted. I guess taking the time to read what @cgraham1 wrote wasn't on your agenda.

Why don't you PM the seller, and ask him all of your questions? I just showed up to help facilitate in you getting a hold of him............... Nevermind.

Geez! You're a real fun type to interact with. You seem to have a lot of questions, much of which was already answered before you even posted. I guess taking the time to read what @cgraham1 wrote wasn't on your agenda.

Why don't you PM the seller, and ask him all of your questions? I just showed up to help facilitate in you getting a hold of him............... Nevermind.
I apologize. I am sorry.

I saw the price but it was close to the Dolmar pic that someone has as their signature. So I thought it went with that.

I was going to make an offer for the saw but since you two seem to be against me then I will not bother. Good luck selling it.

I was going to make an offer for the saw but since you two seem to be against me then I will not bother. Good luck selling it.
Since the saw belongs to me, what do the other guys posts have to do with this sale?

As far as the saw goes, it's a 2012 with the el-46 carb, and has a hesitation just above idle. The longer it idles, the worse it gets. If I leave it idling for long enough it will eventually stop running. After talking to some people who are much more knowledgable than me, I came to the conclusion that the carb needs to be replaced. I don't know anything about the seals.

I bought this saw and ran a couple tanks through it, but the stumble is pretty annoying. I figured someone with more time than me could swap out the carb and have a decent runner.

Back