• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 575xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnsman

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hi guys looking to buy or trade for a project or parts saw I want a 575 XP if you have one please let me know

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

That would be mine. It's also up on o......p.......e. $425 pho. Have to start high on cl.
I've got a few more tanks through it now. It's a pull the rope and go saw. Far from a project.

Steven

View attachment 621121
Ive got several sawslike that i definitely want one id love to have that one id trade just about all my huskys for that one Lol I know its well worth the cash if I had it id be. All over it with the 36 in

Ive got several sawslike that i definitely want one id love to have that one id trade just about all my huskys for that one Lol I know its well worth the cash if I had it id be. All over it with the 36 in

It's strange. I never thought that I would like the 372xtorq or the 575/576. But they are quickly becoming my favorites. The 575 and 576 are heavier without a doubt, but damn they have loads of torque and are smooooooooooth.

I'm not in a hurry to let this one go. But it's up on the block to keep peace at home.

Steven

It's strange. I never thought that I would like the 372xtorq or the 575/576. But they are quickly becoming my favorites. The 575 and 576 are heavier without a doubt, but damn they have loads of torque and are smooooooooooth.

I'm not in a hurry to let this one go. But it's up on the block to keep peace at home.

Steven
Yeah we had a what they called an inland hurricane or super straight line winds here of over 165 miles per hour back in may of 09 it tire stuff up everywhere trees down I mean big trees there was pines at the cemetery I was working at at the time they was over 4 ft at the butt tube boss had a van load of new huskys come in i grabbed tube 575xp for myself fell in love that thing straight outta the box was a bad azz

You can find 570’s cheap. Go on eBay and make an offer start low. It doesn’t have to say make on offer, to make an offer.

In still looking for a too handle and a descent set of rubber mounts and a 3/8 pitch sprocket

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

Heavier saw? (575xp) I think of it this way, keep that baby screaming in the cut. I used 2100 for many decades. I get a workout at the gym for free while cutting. Sounds like everyone wants a light weight chainsaw. I would never go smaller than a 266se/xp for cutting. Any smaller it’s for limbing, when I was in the bizz. Time is money. The 575 is a beast.

Id love to vet ahold of a 2100 husky and a 2100 homelite too ive got a 576 xp now it needs a lil work ive also vot a vood 575xp case so im lookin to build one but make some improvements of my own

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Back