Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And it will STIHL be working hard , Long after the Echo pukes it’s balls ! That saw was built for 16-20” bar and that’s what she runs ! And boy does she run !!! ... I’ll run it against me muffler modded 441c with the same 18” bar in same wood .... I betcha the 362c will beat it by a fuzz ! The KING of the 60cc saws !!!!!!!!
What's this then the seven stages of "Fwanks" distortion of the truth chapter 2 Who breathed on that one for him ? has he finished his treatment ?

After searching many sources (as echo does not list hp ) the figure I obtained was 3kw which translates to 4.02 hp ... My question to you is why do you desire a 32” bar in a 59cc stock (?) chainsaw regardless of brand ?

Because I want a light little falling saw for when I have to pack out on steep ground in the bigger wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's more then 4.02, I forget the number but it's just a hair off the Husky a Stihl if it means anything.
Come on frank, as any kind of engine modder you should know peak HP is only one aspect of many that makes an engine powerful or not. How fast it's HP drops off on either side of the peak, torque and how broad that is as well. Put up or shut up, 32" bar no internal mods noodling in hardwood. It doesn't even have to be you, find a video, I don't care. Cut the talk. It's not working, not with this guy. I'll help you out, there is no vid of either the 562xp or the 362c with a 32" bar/stock cylinder. I've looked, rather then just started talking ****. There's cylinder ported 562xp videos in soft wood, same with the Stihls . Keep talking or be of use.

We do it in alder with a 562 32” bar semi skip square chain. Part of this alder patch was cut with that little saw. And to be honest what good is cutting cookies or noodling it’s a chainsaw go fall some timber like it’s made to do.
551a635c729d770702bda93b53320740.jpg
9dfe80b3ce385135ca6b2fb7b656039c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t know if I’m gonna show you “how to do it with a Saw “ lol but by then I hope to have my piped 660 completed and ready to rip ! JS Bertrand is doing the pipe so it shouldn’t lack in the HP department ! He is , after all , a world -record holder
I don't believe it for a min, I thought you and him had some big beef lol, you're so full of it!
He doesn't build anything for gtg saws, figured you would know that since your great buddies and all.
Maybe you could have Jack build that pipe for you.
I think you have some great points on some things, but I still think you have some growing up to do to accept that just because you're right on something doesn't mean you know it all or how to even express what you know in a way that others will take seriously.
Video of you running the piped 660 or I call it a farce, and a picture of it on the washing machine too!

I don't believe it for a min, I thought you and him had some big beef lol, you're so full of it!
He doesn't build anything for gtg saws, figured you would know that since your great buddies and all.
Maybe you could have Jack build that pipe for you.
I think you have some great points on some things, but I still think you have some growing up to do to accept that just because you're right on something doesn't mean you know it all or how to even express what you know in a way that others will take seriously.
Video of you running the piped 660 or I call it a farce, and a picture of it on the washing machine too!
Yah , Jean-Simon is making the pipe - hopefully in my hands by March at latest ... I do not know where this idea of a “beef” between myself and JS came from ??? ... now JS and Snailerizer you wood be correct ; regarding posting carb mod pics - that we all know for a FACT !!! I’m not aware that Jack builds pipes ; I shall inquire ... I do not “know it all” ... FAR from it ... I do know enough however to make certain individuals “uncomfortable” ... touché

Yah , Jean-Simon is making the pipe - hopefully in my hands by March at latest ... I do not know where this idea of a “beef” between myself and JS came from ??? ... now JS and Snailerizer you wood be correct ; regarding posting carb mod pics - that we all know for a FACT !!! I’m not aware that Jack builds pipes ; I shall inquire ... I do not “know it all” ... FAR from it ... I do know enough however to make certain individuals “uncomfortable” ... touché
Yeah "touche" I'm sure everyone is very uncomfortable.
As said above, I still don't believe it, but now it's all documented so we'll all be waiting to see the 660 paying the bills lol.

Yeah "touche" I'm sure everyone is very uncomfortable.
As said above, I still don't believe it, but now it's all documented so we'll all be waiting to see the 660 paying the bills lol.

I'm uncomfortable in the same manner as watching Jerry Springer or Intervention.

You know it's a trainwreck, you know they rode the short bus to said trainwreck, yet no matter how awkward the "charlie foxtrot" is, your line of sight somehow aligns with it again and again. All the while wondering if someone can really possess a lack of self awareness on an order of magnitude to believe poeple really buy into their schtick.

And for the record, that 362 doesn't even appear to be ported. Maybe a muff mod and a filter swap at the most.

Sound quality of the video sucks, but even at that, doesn't sound ported.

Then again, my hearing is somewhat lacking due to excessive automatic weapons fire and a grenade blast damage to my right ear.

I'm uncomfortable in the same manner as watching Jerry Springer or Intervention.

You know it's a trainwreck, you know they rode the short bus to said trainwreck, yet no matter how awkward the "charlie foxtrot" is, your line of sight somehow aligns with it again and again. All the while wondering if someone can really possess a lack of self awareness on an order of magnitude to believe poeple really buy into their schtick.
Never asked you to “buy” anything ... perhaps you should judge others by their work and not some “perceived-ism”BF1A6F3B-D3ED-4B09-A633-A056C8DC3156.jpeg

Latest posts

Back