60cc Vs 70cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

60cc or 70cc

Votes: 6 16.7%

Votes: 30 83.3%

• Total voters
Dude wtf ? Do use follow me around just to make snide remarks? And no I don’t want 2000 and it’s not a pos jackass ! Go play in your own sandbox ya mamaluke !
So let me explain how an internet message board works. When you reply to a thread, you are "subscribed" to it. That means whenever someone responds, no matter how helpful or moronic, you're alerted to it. Notice I was the first to reply to his question? Notice how I just answered his question, not "hey don't buy what you're asking about, buy my over priced POS because I know, I'm the overpricedBSportedsaws101 east coast douchebag".

Make sense now snowflake?

So let me explain how an internet message board works. When you reply to a thread, you are "subscribed" to it. That means whenever someone responds, no matter how helpful or moronic, you're alerted to it. Notice I was the first to reply to his question? Notice how I just answered his question, not "hey don't buy what you're asking about, buy my over priced POS because I know, I'm the overpricedBSportedsaws101 east coast douchebag".

Make sense now snowflake?
No it don’t make no sense - now kindly take care of YOUR business and leave MINE alone ! I’m just tryin to help the kid out myofb .. mama Luke !

I agre with the 70cc saw. Since you have the 50cc skip the 60cc. I would reccommennt to wait a little till the new 462 will be availiable. You will get a 700cc saw full of power, fast acceleration and the weight of a smaller saw.
Do you know around what time it will be available because I need a new one around December

Do you know around what time it will be available because I need a new one around December
Sir I live in greece and here it is available since last july in two versions, the carb and the MTronic. There are guys here that could provide tou more info about rhe reliase time in the US ,which I believe is soon,

Στάλθηκε από το LG-H818 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Contributing to a miners, Got ya now Frank

No I wasn't trying to scare you.
I was sheltering the truth....You were soliciting a miner. I guest It would depend on the context as to which is worse.

"sir!..sir!.... we're gunna need ya to drop the 'CANDY' stripe chainsaw and step
back away from the child".
Sir! This is your last warning....drop the 362 candy stripe chainsaw and move back away from the child.

J/k ya

I highly recommend an old school 044 slant fin.

I second this until you can get the 462. Solid performers, and get street cred from other cutters when they see you. I have a slant fin 044 arctic and it is my 100% go to saw for anything less than 28in. When you want to step up to 90ccs for large stuff I recommend researching the 064 which is my favorite saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back