• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 6400/7900 coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I clearly know the difference between the red the black and the unlimited ones but maybe you should just quickly explain the difference for those who clearly don’t have the vast saw knowledge that I do. Thanks for explaining the difference for uhhh....those other people who clearly aren’t me.

Ok so I clearly know the difference between the red the black and the unlimited ones but maybe you should just quickly explain the difference for those who clearly don’t have the vast saw knowledge that I do. Thanks for explaining the difference for uhhh....those other people who clearly aren’t me.
Unlimited is well unlimited. The 272 coil is what guys have been using on the dolmars(since there are no available unlimited coils), but its not a straight bolt on part. Not sure of the exact numbers, but the 79/7910 coils are limited lower than the 6400 series saws.

Excellent chipper! Anything you're looking for trade otherwise just let me know what you'd need for one? I'd rather buy it from a member here than ebay or whatever. I'll pay whatever you think is fair. Thanks!

Back