• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 66 DL full chisel .063

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moosemcnally

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have 3 66 downlink full chizel. Stihl chains. I would like to trade for some .050 for a 72 or 84 dl. These chains are brand new. Theyve just been laying around for years.

Attachments

• 20160104_073207.jpg
    20160104_073207.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 14
Is there any rust or any stiff links ? if so how much ? Do you know what they fit ? I have a 21" large stihl mount bar I don't use but I expect it takes more then 66 ?
Really don't need them, but if they aren't rusty and nice and limber I "d probably be willing to trade a new rs 84 dl + a name brand, decent used 72 dl in 3/8 .050.

I will double check but I think they are functionally perfect. One has some sort of purple color on it. I was told that they were painted to prevent them from being used since they were the wrong size. The trade would be fine I will get back with you

Is there any rust or any stiff links ? if so how much ? Do you know what they fit ? I have a 21" large stihl mount bar I don't use but I expect it takes more then 66 ?
Really don't need them, but if they aren't rusty and nice and limber I "d probably be willing to trade a new rs 84 dl + a name brand, decent used 72 dl in 3/8 .050.
these things are perfect. They have a very faint coat of purple paint in places. Everything is free and easy.

Back