• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 660's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was just told that i won't be heading out til wednesday now so i have monday and tuesday to ship.

Are these personal sawz ?

just the one is available now. the history on it was my neighbour bought it brand new, used it a few times and let it sit for 4 years. just reaked of old fuel when i got it but with some fuel system work she's good to go and has low hours. i've owned this saw for about a year i guess now. close to it anyways so i guess you could call it a personal saw. i was gonna run it in the bush but never ended up so it's seen no falling time on it.

Would you consider trading 066 for two roaked 038 Mags?

you know i love those 038's :D i brought a few of them to the range with me a long time ago before i knew about AS. i really shouldn't have :( i was looking through the trader and saw a 066 with an AM top end priced the same as my cheaper one but he wanted shipping so his was more shipped. somehow an older AM saw sold before an OEM saw. what is this world coming too lol.

Latest posts

Back