• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 660's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane, how do we know that comp tester wasn't hooked up directly to your air compressor? Lol
Good choice of beer.

dangit, how did you know? lol culls think alike? i like stella as a casual beer. i don't like to get drunk off of it though. got lucky for that lol

Well boys, got some time today and boxed these beasts up. Like this in a heavy duty cardboard box wrapped in tape. All they need is a label. I emptied tanks and blew them off with compressed air. Spikes and handle bar are off and the fasteners in the corresponding holes on the saw. Some
Minor assembly and your cutting wood.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457138892.766981.jpg

Well boys, got some time today and boxed these beasts up. Like this in a heavy duty cardboard box wrapped in tape. All they need is a label. I emptied tanks and blew them off with compressed air. Spikes and handle bar are off and the fasteners in the corresponding holes on the saw. Some
Minor assembly and your cutting wood.

View attachment 489935
Dude...........that animal can't breath with that stuff around it!! LOL looks better than new packing, top notch sir, too notch

Dude...........that animal can't breath with that stuff around it!! LOL looks better than new packing, top notch sir, too notch

that's kinda my goal. i like people to be certain it's gonna get there in one piece. i use a super thick cardboard box as well and insure it to the full amount. the plastic idea i actually got from another member bryanr2 before he stopped posting here. or posting less i guess. if it can't breathe then the postal service can't smell it lol

that's kinda my goal. i like people to be certain it's gonna get there in one piece. i use a super thick cardboard box as well and insure it to the full amount. the plastic idea i actually got from another member bryanr2 before he stopped posting here. or posting less i guess. if it can't breathe then the postal service can't smell it lol
LOL, yeah that's no joke about the Unbelievably Special Parcel Service!! Well like I mentioned before, that's an A1 packing job and a Damn good idea using the selophane wrap because I'm sure an anvil could be ruined by being sent via the mail. Good job on two good saws sir, the new owners will not be disappointed in the least. Safe cuttin muh friend

LOL, yeah that's no joke about the Unbelievably Special Parcel Service!! Well like I mentioned before, that's an A1 packing job and a Damn good idea using the selophane wrap because I'm sure an anvil could be ruined by being sent via the mail. Good job on two good saws sir, the new owners will not be disappointed in the least. Safe cuttin muh friend

thanks man, you too. hopefully this last one sells tonight or tomorrow AM as tomorrow is kinda my last chance to ship for a bit. might have a window wednesday afternoon but that's about it.

thanks man, you too. hopefully this last one sells tonight or tomorrow AM as tomorrow is kinda my last chance to ship for a bit. might have a window wednesday afternoon but that's about it.
Well good luck with the last one good sir and hopefully sooner than later I'll be in the market for a 066/660 milling saw to work up some counter top and cabinet material as we're planning a house build this summer, and killing trees of course too. Have a good one pard

at this point i only have time friday to ship. after that it will be 3 weeks before i get time again. last chance these next 2 days. saw is boxed up and ready to go. just needs a label.

$675 shipped til tomorrow at 4pm. after i will have to pull listing until i have time again to relist or might just bring it to camp and sell it there.

Latest posts

Back