• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 670 super/ runs but selling as parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was too nice to be a parts saw...
Peter is going to see that it is a runner! The only thing wrong with that saw was it needed a kill switch. I listed it as a parts saw because I have had some people on here nit pick running saws for nothing, had one I sold to man and 3 months! I said 3 months later messaged me that I sold him a saw with bad coil. I took saw back ,though I should not have. when I buy a saw unless it is totally misrepresented I understand it is a used saw and sometimes things happen if I want a warranted saw I will buy new one.

Kudos to Gary for making certain that I heard it was a runner!:) He was nice enough to start it over and rev it over the telephone....A true gentleman via conversation and impeccable communication in regards to the transaction. I agree with member "eccentric" that from the looks of the 670 it looked much more than a parts saw. I was and am fully prepared to give the saw the attention it needs to put her to use. I can certainly understand Gary's reaction to the individual mentioned in the above post.........."You have a saw, it has been in your possession for 3 months, it has a bad coil and you want me to do something about?!?!........ummmm....How about let's not.....but we can still say that we did! Ciao, Ciao."

Thanks again Gary and I will contact you when it arrives safely. Pete

Latest posts

Back