7015 trx track job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirthawger

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm going to be installing new tracks on my Carlton 7015trx and I've looked everywhere on YouTube and can't find a video that shows how to install them. Does anyone have any sources that might show me how?

My old Dingo would throw a track every now and then when ice would pack up in the drive sprocket. Luckily those were easy to put back on.

But sometimes, even when you have the tensioner backed all the way off it can be a real bear, especially with new tracks.

I would get the machine off the ground and have a few people to help leverage them on like bicycle chain. You might have to drive the drive wheel a little.

Use 2x4's for levers so the tracks don't get damages or big tire irons.

When we did my friend's full size Bobcat it was a real PITA and there were many other people with experience around helping. It was tough!

Hey dumb ass, I am responsible for a budget,
I do not let a dime hold up a dollar, maybe that is why you are thinking of leaving this biz,
Jeff

It would be my pleasure to watch you try to put one of these things on. You'd call somebody.

Problem solving skills Jess. Do you call someone or just figure it out yerself? Its easy to get somebody to do it for you. Not really, even they have problems. The true test of a true Viking is rowing the boat by themselves. Ok Jess? No problem right Jess? Guy got to put on some tracks, its a grand at least, you got that to spend on that? What's in yer wallet? Dickman? Just let some corporation foot the bill? Good thing for corporations, lest you would still be stuck trying to row to Rome and accidently discover yer anus.. Want to brag about what yer corporation lets you do? Don't sound like no Viking I ever heard of. Now you go practice being obsequious cause that's where yer dollar comes from. Hell, I bet you could figure out what forms to fill out to ship mother****ers from Ecuador.

The only vice they allow you is using comas instead of periods jess to make you feel better.

Unless you are confident that you can do it pay someone. New tracks are a *****. More so if you don't have the tools,experience, or most importantly time to do it. I've tossed tracks on my mini skid and bobcat. I also know how to put them on in an efficient manner. I had the company pay for it the first couple of times till I learned that I can do it. We still have new tracks done by the dealer. As I stated, new tracks are a *****

I appreciate all the feedback, need to make sure i really need to replace them before i drop $1400 on a set. Just put 11 new teeth on it, can't wait to see how she does today.

This is off topic but didn't think i should start a new thread. I'm about to change my engine oil on my 2004 carlton 7015 trx and i can't find any info on what kind of oil or how much and what oil filters i need, can anyone help me out? Thank you

Back