• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 70cc Husky Jonsered and Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That jred keeps tempting me. Those sultry red heads always do.
You know I like them too :).
It's sold as of right now just waiting on the second half of the payment. PayPal is not being kind to the buyer.
I will be selling either my 2145 with a ported AM 346xp cylinder or my ms241.
I also have a real nice 2152c. The sticker is coming off the clutch cover though. I plan on keeping the 2145 or the 2152 at this point, need to keep a red saw in the flock for breeding purposes lol.
Also going to list my ms660, and one of my 461's, I may offer the 461 with the r kit.
The one on the left is the one I'm going to list.
20161207_145129.jpg 20161019_105100.jpg
20161008_113330.jpg 20160910_101635.jpg

You know I like them too :).
It's sold as of right now just waiting on the second half of the payment. PayPal is not being kind to the buyer.
I will be selling either my 2145 with a ported AM 346xp cylinder or my ms241.
I also have a real nice 2152c. The sticker is coming off the clutch cover though. I plan on keeping the 2145 or the 2152 at this point, need to keep a red saw in the flock for breeding purposes lol.
Also going to list my ms660, and one of my 461's, I may offer the 461 with the r kit.
The one on the left is the one I'm going to list.
View attachment 543018 View attachment 543019
View attachment 543013 View attachment 543015
241 looks tiny...you run it much?

241 looks tiny...you run it much?
Yes.
It is pretty small. I got it to see what all the chatter was about. It's a fun little saw in stock form, I imagine it would be a blast to run ported. Not convinced it's something I have to have since I've got the 201 and the 200 rear handles also. But depending what sells I may keep it. You know I've got a few more than what I need for cutting firewood, but you also know I like saws :D.

My 044 was a pig with a 28 full comp. It still kinda is with a full skip.
Thanks wolfman.
I prefer to run it with a 20 as it's my lightweight 70cc saw like I was saying before. I run it with a 24" now and then and it does a good job. Maybe I will throw the 28 on it and give it a try as it keeps up with the MS460/461 pretty well when running 24's on both.
We cut a lot of hardwood out here, but I used the 044 with a 24" a couple days ago to fell a 22" pine and it was like a hot knife in butter. I'm guessing you cut a good amount of softwood out there. I see the 555 in your signature, that's one of my favorites right now :).
Bump for a good seller
Thanks buddy.
Hope things are going well on the other side of the mitten state. We got another 1/2" of the white stuff last night :happy:.

Actually, I would recommend NOT posting the 2152 for sale. They are JUNK. Nobody would want to buy one.:D. Well, that way I wouldn't see another one and have to try to explain why I need to drive up to GR for another saw when I don't have time to use the ones I got. #1 on the want list.

Actually, I would recommend NOT posting the 2152 for sale. They are JUNK. Nobody would want to buy one.:D. Well, that way I wouldn't see another one and have to try to explain why I need to drive up to GR for another saw when I don't have time to use the ones I got. #1 on the want list.
That's funny neighbor.
I already told you feel free to come up and well fire up any of them you'd like to run to get the urge out of your mind. But I'll warn you, sometimes running a particular saw can be disappointing and other times you end up taking them home lol.
Besides I thought you were going to get the other red husky 353.

I bought the 2166. Got it today, amazing saw super clean like he said.
Great guy to deal with was super understanding and patient, I had a bunch of issues with PayPal.
10/10 rated!

that was a damb clean 2166 you got there had to resist buying it myself however am just a tire kicker anyhow ......Brett, you ever run out of saws to sell? ....or just an endless supply ? :) .... also you stated in the past you only cut 24 inch cookies ? noticed in your u-tube video with the 2166 those look a bit shorter ? you need a new tape measure ? :)

that was a damb clean 2166 you got there had to resist buying it myself however am just a tire kicker anyhow ......Brett, you ever run out of saws to sell? ....or just an endless supply ? :) .... also you stated in the past you only cut 24 inch cookies ? noticed in your u-tube video with the 2166 those look a bit shorter ? you need a new tape measure ? :)
It was a nice saw.
He sent me a picture and per usual I was like man that thing looks new, why do they look so nice when I see other people's pictures, I need a new photographer lol.
I haven't ran out yet, but if I did I would guess I'd be building the pole building I've been wanting for a long time(still have a pretty good "inventory"). I've been patiently waiting though for my barn :yes:. Is there anything you want to take for a test drive today Mr. Black, or are you still kicking tires, I know you like that one 288xp, don't you need one of those ;). I may also be getting the 272 back as the guy is done with wood for the yr :dancing:. I think I stated 16-18", but I have made a mistake or two in the past :innocent:. But I may have even said I normally cut cookies at 16-18", I'll check later to see if I need to apologize:lol:.
But regardless if your giving away tape measures I'll take a few :laugh:.

It was a nice saw.
He sent me a picture and per usual I was like man that thing looks new, why do they look so nice when I see other people's pictures, I need a new photographer lol.
I haven't ran out yet, but if I did I would guess I'd be building the pole building I've been wanting for a long time(still have a pretty good "inventory"). I've been patiently waiting though for my barn :yes:. Is there anything you want to take for a test drive today Mr. Black, or are you still kicking tires, I know you like that one 288xp, don't you need one of those ;). I may also be getting the 272 back as the guy is done with wood for the yr :dancing:. I think I stated 16-18", but I have made a mistake or two in the past :innocent:. But I may have even said I normally cut cookies at 16-18", I'll check later to see if I need to apologize:lol:.

haha ....just givin ya some ****... love to have a 288xp however have a nice .064 stihl that will run with most 288's ( some will argue) I have some for sale also a nice stihl 250cbe a ms271 and 028 super dolmar 420 c .... building a 066 mag now and that 3120k chop saw I had in the parts section..... I will have to say ( the dolmars ) are getting my attention I want a 7910hd may be hitting up @fordf150 for one of those ......a friend has one (very impressive saw) ..... to cold here to cut or work on saws... 9 degrees..... building a barn a ? nice .... that's a very nice ms 461 you have in the pics the one on the right looks new ? sorry for the post clog you still have the 044 for sale in this post right ? SO BUMP TO THE TOP have a good night ...

I like cookies :sweet:, I cut mine to 16-18" though :).

That's how long I cut the cookies, the logs i get are normally 12"-24" :).
I thought that's what I said :rolleyes:, that ginseng is really helping recover the brain cells I lost in the past :popcorn2:.
I think I stated 16-18", but I have made a mistake or two in the past :innocent:. But I may have even said I normally cut cookies at 16-18", I'll check later to see if I need to apologize:lol:.

Back