• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 70cc Husky Jonsered and Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha ....just givin ya some ****... love to have a 288xp however have a nice .064 stihl that will run with most 288's ( some will argue) I have some for sale also a nice stihl 250cbe a ms271 and 028 super dolmar 420 c .... building a 066 mag now and that 3120k chop saw I had in the parts section..... I will have to say ( the dolmars ) are getting my attention I want a 7910hd may be hitting up @fordf150 for one of those ......a friend has one (very impressive saw) ..... to cold here to cut or work on saws... 9 degrees..... building a barn a ? nice .... that's a very nice ms 461 you have in the pics the one on the right looks new ? sorry for the post clog you stil have the 044 for sale in this post right ? SO BUMP TO THE TOP have a good night ...
Ok, I'll let you test drive the 288, you'd be the first ;), I'll take the 064 and some cash, wouldn't want you to be to top heavy in your collection :surprised3:.
8 degrees here which is funny as my phone says a low of 9 lol.
Possibly, I've had a bunch saved at various times and ended up spending it. I'm a cash guy so I won't just finance it ir I'd already have it, but it wouldn't be mine totally so I'll continue to wait.
A buddy just picked up a 7900 the one that was listed here, looking forward to seeing how it does myself.
As far as I know my new to me 461 was only used once on a few large pines:baba:.
No problem, never cared if that one sold anyway its my go to 70cc saw as it's light and I don't have to worry about keeping it clean :D.
You too, thanks.

What was it Sunday? The boys to in southern MN and Norther Ia were -32
No, I did see that though:cold:. @svk had posted -25 I think it was. 8 like it cold, but not like that. I'm very glad we have Lake Michigan offering a buffer from the cold coming from the other side of the lake. Even at your place it was way colder than here today.
Here's what my phone said just a few minutes ago lol.Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-15-38.png

We were negative 15 yesterday. It is a balmy 10 now. Heck they are talking low 30's by mid week. The issue here is being the highest point in the county looking out across the great state of Iowa. She get's a bit windy

We were negative 15 yesterday. It is a balmy 10 now. Heck they are talking low 30's by mid week. The issue here is being the highest point in the county looking out across the great state of Iowa. She get's a bit windy
I hardly get the wind at my place although we are close to the highest point here. We sit just inside the Grand River valley and most of the wind goes thru the trees and never makes it's way to the ground. It has been a bit windy here of late though, and as you were eluding to, it get's cold fast at colder temps especially combined with the wind chill factor.
I thought you were in IL. You work out in Iowa.

I am in Illinois. I live on top of the Mississippi river bluff looking from Illinois out to the west at Iowa. We can sit in the yard on July 4th and watch the fireworks across the river in Iowa. I am also 2hrs from Missouri and 2 hrs from Wisconsin. To boot I can say I am proud to have nothing to do with Chicago.

Nice, sounds beautiful.
Although you say you have nothing to do with Chicago, that's like me saying I have nothing to do with Detroit, it's the first thing people ask when you say Michigan lol.

I truly have nothing to do with that town. The last time I was there I was hauling a wrecked police car back here for a idiot who wanted to fix it. I charged him $300 and lost money on the haul. As for Michigan when I think of the UP. What folks do not know about Illinois is our coal and oil industry

See chip, that's the kinda condition I want my new to me saw to be in when I am able to put some money down

Back