74 wayne chipper with dodge 318

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OUTLAW

Reaction score
Hello I'm trying to save this old chipper for a client thing is not wanting to stay running for very long so im planning to convert it to some kind of electronic ignition system ?? Im just trying to get feed back is there any other electrical wiring diagrams on these old fmc or Wayne chippers out there all the system has been in serviced for well over 20 yrs and is there something I can do other then a mad ( racing ) ignition ?? I want it to start every time and allways run for these guys! the last thing is to have them broke down so im asking for any ideas on the wiring aswell ignition upgrades thank you OUTLAW with RECYCLED CUSTOMS Inc..
94106e37c1a54dadd84cf98b81dcf450.jpg

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk

Hello I'm trying to save this old chipper for a client thing is not wanting to stay running for very long so im planning to convert it to some kind of electronic ignition system ?? Im just trying to get feed back is there any other electrical wiring diagrams on these old fmc or Wayne chippers out there all the system has been in serviced for well over 20 yrs and is there something I can do other then a mad ( racing ) ignition ?? I want it to start every time and allways run for these guys! the last thing is to have them broke down so im asking for any ideas on the wiring aswell ignition upgrades thank you OUTLAW with RECYCLED CUSTOMS Inc..
94106e37c1a54dadd84cf98b81dcf450.jpg

Sent from my LM-X220 using Tapatalk
I've got the same machine, this chuck & duck machine. I am searching for a manual to direct me on replacing the knifes. Have ya got a manual? Dean P

Latest posts

Back