• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! 7900

Logger nate

Logger nate

Addicted to ArboristSite
Will this comfortable run a 3/8 pitch full skip on a 28” bar? Lets say hardwood?

Probably pushing it a bit eh?

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM
You guys are making me want to keep it, lol.
Hotsaws101 has a video of a ported one pulling a 42” bar buried. I would think a 28” would be no problem in hardwood. I have noticed the ported one I have doesn’t seem to be affected near as much by elevation, going to higher elevation it can handle the thin air-too much fuel without adjustment. If this one don’t sell pretty soon I’ll probably get it ported, I really do like the torque and balance of them.

U&A

Addicted to ArboristSite
You guys are making me want to keep it, lol.
Hotsaws101 has a video of a ported one pulling a 42” bar buried. I would think a 28” would be no problem in hardwood. I have noticed the ported one I have doesn’t seem to be affected near as much by elevation, going to higher elevation it can handle the thin air-too much fuel without adjustment. If this one don’t sell pretty soon I’ll probably get it ported, I really do like the torque and balance of them.
So....... we’re making you want to keep it eh?

Question. Is this saw a german made tree falling 70cc monster...? How fun is it to cut with? I think this saw is lighter than most other 70cc’s correct? Is it super reliable? Light enough to whip around a bit? And you say it takes to a porting job very well eh?

Lets see if you sell it now..

Logger nate

Logger nate

Addicted to ArboristSite
So....... we’re making you want to keep it eh?

Question. Is this saw a german made tree falling 70cc monster...? How fun is it to cut with? I think this saw is lighter than most other 70cc’s correct? Is it super reliable? Light enough to whip around a bit? And you say it takes to a porting job very well eh?

Lets see if you sell it now..

You sir are cruel, where’s the unlike button? Lol!

Smacktooth

Smacktooth

ArboristSite Member
mmm, Been looking taking a hard look at these 7900s:baba:....I've been loving the 545 @chipper1 sold me last year, but this year my wood source has gotten a bit bigger... two of these, for starters...
This saw may be a bit rich for my blood though, at $10 off a day maybe in a couple months maybe it'd be down to my level, ha! Anyone have one that's a bit more..."well loved"??;)

Deleted member 149229
D

Deleted member 149229

Will this comfortable run a 3/8 pitch full skip on a 28” bar? Lets say hardwood?

Probably pushing it a bit eh?

I’m running a 28” full comp, LGX, on my stock 7900 and usually on red and white oak and it doesn’t sweat it a bit.