80 chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard wood

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'd bet good money they'll be some lhits on this post . 80 chainsaw carvers are signed up for the ridgeway PA. make a wish fund raiser what a great time this will be .Feb.28 th. thru the March 3rd ice carving totem pole carving and speed carving as well as just chainsaw carving carvers and chainsaws from all over the world probaly the biggest chainsaw party in the world . This will be an event to remmeber I think hgtv will even be there Husky's own Luke Adrews willbe on hand 80 chainsaws at one timethat will be a great sight by itself . There will be carvings to auction so there will a lot of great deals to be had get your saws and come on down ,,,,,,,Mark

Dear Mark Hardwood....Don't forget your snow shovel when you go to Ridgeway. If you end up not needing it for snow, you can use it to beat the other guys away from the good deals...Good Luck....Rick

Keep the loggs flying...

80 degrees

it's in the 80's here in Florida I'll be getting me some winter gear to take along I'm headed to Canada on the 4th of March two of my Canadian friends are staying here for the month Luke and his wife Sandy Luke was carving in shorts today. He told me you wouldn't be doing that in Canada this time of year Luke ,Sandy and I will be carving in Ridgeway PA. I can't wait I'm going to take Luke and Sandy out on my airboat before we head north I got my Walker power tuned 0-26 today I'll try it out tomorrow let you know how I like I'll probaly be the only carver with a power tune saw next I'm going to have a 0-460 mag .power tune see how does on the logs

Latest posts

Back