• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 80cc class project saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miller755

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has an 80cc class project. Prefer modernish like 1980's forward. Prefer more complete. Prefer things that take husky large mount bars, or echo large mount ala cs-590. But let me know what you have. I'd do cash(PayPal) or I have trades too nice good running 2015 ms193t, nice good running 039 Let me know.
Thanks
Justin

I have a 288xp needs one of the 2 coils. I been wanting to fix since coil went out and I just have to much going on i been saying that for 5months now. Also havr a 590 if thats what your after too.

Homeboy!? Haha. I was asking you since you mentioned the 590 but wanting a 80cc saw. Now that I’ve read it again you were talking about the bar mount.

Any way, there is a member here who builds them. Iirc his big bore options were 73cc and 79cc. His name is @Red97
I have one of Joe's 79cc Shindawas and it absolutely screams. It hit 9.1 hp on his dyno. Very strong saw.

Back