• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 8500 Poulan

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds even better yet? How low will you go! Lol!

Haha, I'd love to have an 8500, especially one that clean, but I don't know if it makes much sense to sell an 85 cc saw for another 85 cc saw, but then again having 7+ chainsaws probably doesn't make much sense to most outside this forum either!

Haha, I'd love to have an 8500, especially one that clean, but I don't know if it makes much sense to sell an 85 cc saw for another 85 cc saw, but then again having 7+ chainsaws probably doesn't make much sense to most outside this forum either!

Since when did applying logic and reason to CAD seem necessary?

It didn't make sense for me to pick up 200-250 guide bars, but I did so for my own sense of satisfaction, and the good of the community.

Since when did applying logic and reason to CAD seem necessary?

It didn't make sense for me to pick up 200-250 guide bars, but I did so for my own sense of satisfaction, and the good of the community.

Not necessary at all! I do however enjoy sleeping in a bed, much more comfortable than sleeping with the saws lol!

Not necessary at all! I do however enjoy sleeping in a bed, much more comfortable than sleeping with the saws lol!

But if you sell a saw, you can buy a bed and sleep with the saws. I have a bunk bed metal frame that I would trade even up for one of your 5200's. It's almost like pho but now its bfo(bed frame only)! Lol! Where do I come up with this stuff? I sometimes crack myself up!

He already has!

Adam, call me over the weekend if you have time ... we can chat.

Sounds good Ted! It sounds like I have to pick at your brain a little bit about these old American muscle saws anyways.

I'll make sure I have a fresh note pad because it seems there is alot to learn about Mac's and Poulan's.

But if you sell a saw, you can buy a bed and sleep with the saws. I have a bunk bed metal frame that I would trade even up for one of your 5200's. It's almost like pho but now its bfo(bed frame only)! Lol! Where do I come up with this stuff? I sometimes crack myself up!

Yeah but if I trade a 5200 for the bed, I have one less 5200 and still no 8500! :)

Bought this saw from the original owner. He only used it for cutting bases for large carvings. It has the original bar and chain and almost no wear on either. .404 .063 104 links. 36" Poulan branded Windsor bar. 160 comp. Saw starts and runs great. Comes with new decals as the clutch cover decal is the only blemish on the saw. Reason for selling I have had a recent diabetic amputation so the saw will just be setting and not be used in the near future. $600 dollars and ship from 42602. USPS money order. Call or text 606-306-3445.
Sorry to hear of your Diabetic problems.....hope your health takes a turn for the better.....

Thanks to all for the concern. Right foot surgery for ulcer, left big toe amputation. Lots of people in worse shape. I only used that toe half of the time. Can only count to 19 now. Cant wear flip-flops but I never did anyway. Always look on the bright side. No matter your problems there is always someone having worse problems. Along with the feet issues i have had inner ear problems. I used to pay to wobble and fall down, now I just stand up quick. Its a cheap drunk. Again thanks to everyone. Leon

Thanks to all for the concern. Right foot surgery for ulcer, left big toe amputation. Lots of people in worse shape. I only used that toe half of the time. Can only count to 19 now. Cant wear flip-flops but I never did anyway. Always look on the bright side. No matter your problems there is always someone having worse problems. Along with the feet issues i have had inner ear problems. I used to pay to wobble and fall down, now I just stand up quick. Its a cheap drunk. Again thanks to everyone. Leon

Your sense of humor, and perspective are quite commendable. Good on you.

Latest posts

Back