• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 90cc saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still, you've had it a while.
I get that though.
Glad your picking up more work.
Thanks man. I'm getting a good amount of jobs from local landscape companies that can't do trees. So it works out fit the both of us, plus I kick them back 15% of the profit

It will run a 36in bar but it's the max... it likes a 28in

Ok for the bad: the front bar stud is loose and if you're not careful while changing the bar, it will get pushed back into the oil tank. As you can see on the pictures, the clutch cover has been modified. It is also missing its brake band. But with a new band it should be completely operational. Also, it has a full wrap handle that was welded on at some point in its life.

The 36 inch bar has a new bar tip- I believe it's its third tip and probably last.

If you're planning on using this as a stumping saw I also have another 288 that does not have a full wrap handle with a low top top that would work better for getting up against the ground.

It will run a 36in bar but it's the max... it likes a 28in

Ok for the bad: the front bar stud is loose and if you're not careful while changing the bar, it will get pushed back into the oil tank. As you can see on the pictures, the clutch cover has been modified. It is also missing its brake band. But with a new band it should be completely operational. Also, it has a full wrap handle that was welded on at some point in its life.

The 36 inch bar has a new bar tip- I believe it's its third tip and probably last.

If you're planning on using this as a stumping saw I also have another 288 that does not have a full wrap handle with a low top top that would work better for getting up against the ground.
Yeah I noticed the welds lol.
How much are you asking? You can pm me if you want.

by the way this saw has a gasket delete and no decompression button;) I will try to do a vid but I don't have any thing big on hand. ill see what I can find

I have a Jonsered 2095 for sale. 94cc, 20" bar and chain. Bought from an estate sale. Gave it a going over. Welded a crack in the muffler, replaced the rope. Starts/Runs/Cuts well. Sat around 155psi compression when I bought it. Asking $550 shipped.

20170208_144320.jpg 20170208_144328.jpg 20170208_144336.jpg

That 288 low top gets my vote, take off the gasket and moto seal it, never look back, if you need more, just port it later on, 288 has a cult like following for a reason.

They are the same as Husky,just a different color

The newer saws share a lot of the same internals yes, but not the older models, and a husqvarna dealer cannot sell you parts unless they have a jonsered account set up, I just tried last week to get my Husqvarna dealer to order me a starter cover for a jonsered, I listened to the call and they said "sorry you dnt have a jonsered account with us". If you were to need a part that booth brands use then np.

Back