• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade a couple saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riley1056

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm trying to trade a couple smaller saws for 1 good commerPART951428456147319.jpg PART951428456147319.jpg PART951428456162259.jpg PART951428456147319.jpg cial saw 60cc class and up I'm doing this for a buddy we'll take care of shipping on our end.

Ok first is a husky 50 in near mint condition completely stock with a 16" bar.

Next is a ms210 in mint like new condition completely stock not sure on bar size.

Then we have a stilh 08s in good condition I will be posting pics in a few of this saw. It's a runner.

Last we have a homelite super xl this also is a near running saw needs a time sert in spark plug also in good physical condition. Will be posting pics in a few of this saw.

Like I said a buddy of mine has these saws and is really just looking for a good saw that he can use preferably a 272xp or similar but all will be considered. Thanks these saws are in ga.

I don't know why the husky 50 showed up3 times but there's only one of them the picture is all the same saw.

Very possible my number is 8644011113 can you send me some pics?

He's just looking for a good saw I'm talking to him about the 036 now a 70cc would be great since its a basically 1 saw plan.

Trade kinda pending but keep offers coming because nothing is for sure yet.

That's what I. Looking for shoot me a pic if it runs we can ship ups tomorrow. My phone number is above and here 8644011113

Listen guys I got some great offers on these saws but didn't work out. This is my opinion I think that a ms440 is worth more then these and my reason for that is I use my saws and these are not the kinda saws I use these are more less collector saws with the exception of the ms210 and husky 50. Which are both way to small for a 1 saw plan. This is how this all came about. I pulled up at a old buddy of mines house and he had a 4ft oak stump he needed sawed he fools with saws but didn't have anything to tackle that with so I broke out my ported 385xp and sawed it. Since he witnessed that and used my saw a little he has decided he has to have one. He likes older saws so I think a 2series husky would be best something on the 70cc frame a 268 or 265 would work to. Even a larger echo brand doesn't really matter he just wants something he can use. Even a 359 husky would work he loves mine. So guys help me help a buddy get his cad started. Throw me some offers and if some cash is due on our end that's doable. Im going to put some prices on these saws and y'all please tell me if they are to high or low because o really don't know on these saws.

Husky 50cc 16" bar .325 chain I can put a 3/8 setup on it with a 18 if you want but that's a lot for that saw imo. 150$ shipped.

Stilh ms210 $150 shipped. O didn't pay much attention to the bar and chain on the saw but judging from the looks of the saw I don't think it has a tremendous amount of wear but I may be wrong. I will check.

Stilh 08s the saw is on good condition and is a runner I don't know much about this model saw. 150 shipped.

Homelite xl just a trusty old homelite in pretty good condition. It needs a time cert but saw will fire and run now I can fix it if necessary. I think the blue ones are a little more rare then the red so how bout 125$ shipped on this saw. I can get the compression tested on these saws this weekend if someone wants me to.

All these prices are obo and feel free to make offers. I see a trade value of the whole deal around $350 but o may be wrong. Y'all tell me what you think and throw me some offers.

Back