A License to Shampoo: Jobs Needing State Approval Rise

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Lxt your the only one crying making up #### and telling lets just say "fibs" but I don't even think your aware of it , but Dan asked a question and of course you put a stupid spin on it , now I know that I have hit a real nerve with you , and while were talking the truth what is your crew worth for a day , $70 an hour a man or less ? I think the pay of an individual is a private business and when were talking about someone maybe we should just stick to what your charging per man a hour .. You would be very surprised how off you may be ...And as far my workforce , just stop your showing how little experience you have in both business and intelligence ....

Tc 101, tree mds and jeffy should all get together and have a taco party:hmm3grin2orange:

I gotta be honest here.. work is work, and if it takes a (legal) mexican to do it, because most of our youth are losers, then so be it.

I hired a latino last year for the first time. Dude was an absolute pleasure to have around, way better than most all of the white trash I tried in prior years. Does that count as mexican? .. I mean, he was short and dark!

To be honest i'm half tempted to go that route too. Around here the mexicans are the only ones who call me looking for work anyways. White trash with cigs hanging out their mouth while they are texting the scank they picked up at the bar last night seems to be all I can find myself. Lazy as hell too! I have yet to hire anyone who can work like I do.

Ha Ha! No, LXT is a racist and and Hate's Mexican's!
Jeff :msp_scared:

im not racist......I hate everyone! Nah.. thats not true!!! I dislike people who would talk crap about business promotionals, gifts, etc... cry about a license & regulating the field, lie like a dog on a rug & then come to find out that slack jawed ball bag has a crew of burritos shoveling snow.....LOL, Not to mention I havent seen any thing relating to the topic discussed by him......

atleast when I insult the jumping bean dictator.....I also post some relative to the topic

I dont even acknowledge his posts anymore.............prolly has Rico`s illegal teenage daughter typing for him!!

taco party................well...I know where we can rent 3 servers!! LMFAO

LXT............

im not racist......I hate everyone! Nah.. thats not true!!! I dislike people who would talk crap about business promotionals, gifts, etc... cry about a license & regulating the field, lie like a dog on a rug & then come to find out that slack jawed ball bag has a crew of burritos shoveling snow.....LOL, Not to mention I havent seen any thing relating to the topic discussed by him......

atleast when I insult the jumping bean dictator.....I also post some relative to the topic

I dont even acknowledge his posts anymore.............prolly has Rico`s illegal teenage daughter typing for him!!

taco party................well...I know where we can rent 3 servers!! LMFAO

LXT............

And what's with you? Biting my lines now?:smile2:

Back