A License to Shampoo: Jobs Needing State Approval Rise

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has any one checked out 101`s page..........man that goof sends private messages to people insulting them!

glad to see someone else confirming his trailer park residency, what a joke he is!!

look close at his avatar..............is that Jose about to fall outta a tree, thats what happens when someone with 101 in their title trains ya!

hey TC....Ill be in jerwsey handing out promotional greencards as a "gimmick" I was wondering if I bring the big truck......welp, does your home...uh um I mean, trailer still have the axles & wheels on it? thought Id just hook up & bring some beanos back home..............hell thats what this trade is coming too!

now im not improper to the point that I wouldnt invite your senorita & ya say ya have some offspring do ya?............well bring those trophies with ya too, Ill put the whole lot of you too work.........got a neighbor down the road with a clogged leach field.........you all would fit right in!! bwahahahahaha

LXT........man this is too much fun & too EASY!! lmfao

Am
crazy
E
but that's how it
Gm flat
goes

Am , E Gm flat
Am
millions of people

E
living like

Gm flat
foes

Am ,E , Gm flat.

what position are you playing these chords? I too play.......did summer sessions at berkley in boston, was accepted to their music program & actually teach part time!

cause the following part "mental wounds not healing" is derived from the opening chord F #/G b with a C #/D b on the bottom end......basically following the opening riff pattern using rhytmic phrasing....ala. Rhodes/ Van Halen schooling.......

what I love about Randy`s playing is the creative component using classical overtones while still playing pentatonics (blues style).

LXT..............wow dialogue with a fellow musician...rock on Danno

what position are you playing these chords? I too play.......did summer sessions at berkley in boston, was accepted to their music program & actually teach part time!

cause the following part "mental wounds not healing" is derived from the opening chord F #/G b with a C #/D b on the bottom end......basically following the opening riff pattern using rhytmic phrasing....ala. Rhodes/ Van Halen schooling.......

what I love about Randy`s playing is the creative component using classical overtones while still playing pentatonics (blues style).

LXT..............wow dialogue with a fellow musician...rock on Danno

Power cords. I never had lessons, I suck but its fun.

Has any one checked out 101`s page..........man that goof sends private messages to people insulting them!

glad to see someone else confirming his trailer park residency, what a joke he is!!

look close at his avatar..............is that Jose about to fall outta a tree, thats what happens when someone with 101 in their title trains ya!

hey TC....Ill be in jerwsey handing out promotional greencards as a "gimmick" I was wondering if I bring the big truck......welp, does your home...uh um I mean, trailer still have the axles & wheels on it? thought Id just hook up & bring some beanos back home..............hell thats what this trade is coming too!

now im not improper to the point that I wouldnt invite your senorita & ya say ya have some offspring do ya?............well bring those trophies with ya too, Ill put the whole lot of you too work.........got a neighbor down the road with a clogged leach field.........you all would fit right in!! bwahahahahaha

Now your gonna talk about my kids , dude really ... Lxt the point is your an idiot your cheap low balling pathetic tactics will run out one day and fold like the little sloppy second taking dirtbag who can't make the money that I make , and you never will hanging out in the armpit of PA ... So good luck and just remember that GOD loves ya ...Oh and while your out swinging around in frozen trees , I am sitting here laughing out how pathetic and feeble minded you are, glad that your working like a freezing little gutter dog cause you can't afford to take a month or so off , because your saving up for your big day at the VFW , with gourmet roast beef and meatballs , and probably a cash bar , than you can jet set off to The Baltimore aquarium for the weekend , can't not use those coupons .... Your right it is easy ....

Last edited:
As a matter of fact I am flat out calling you the worst kind of "contractor" that can be ... I am glad that your there , because here even the idiots around here would still have more respect for themselves than to pop out of the truck with a toaster to get a job ... And if a customer called me and told me that I lost a job because of the CHEAP PIECE OF #### I would laugh in there ear and wish them all the luck ....:dizzy: A 41 year old 2nd generation trimmer with a tuba stuck in your ### bragging about a 20K wedding .. Thats my opinion of you ... Your 7 years older than me and I have more time in ..... Ha I guess you tryed to be better and get educated and couldn't and landed right back with a saw in you hand , Now thats funny , you can add failure to your resume... Please come to Joisey sometime I would love to meet ya ...

Last edited:
you know this is all going to lead to a situation where you have to get a permit and inspection for each tree trimmed...its the obama plan!
putting america back to work as tree inspectors...:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

TC101,

LOL.............whatever dude, you`re the laughing stock at AS right now.......3 mexicans is that all ya could swindle off the boat?

Im lowely for offering free gifts?, well lets for the sake of arguement say....Ok, no worse than the car lots, home centers doing your taxes to give ya a loan??...so now that the burrito you have stuck in ya while puttin it in the beehive has nothing more to fire back with...........what are you gonna use now?

so lets call it as we see it..............!

I had a one time offer of several free gifts that catapulted my biz into 3 tax brackets above what you could ever make!!

Ill be tying the knot with an American woman of which we will spend more than you do in wages for your crew in 3 lifetimes....LMFAO

you on the other hand:

HAVE UNDERPAID MEXICANS....3 of em, arriba

& you think you`re the better person & business owner? dude while your lil trophies & Ms. maria es panol wifey poo are out beaten your clothes on the rocks with your 3 hidden treasures..........I will be working.....cause unlike you Rico Suavey......I Love this country & work hard so that I can pay my taxes, you sir call me out?

I call you a liar, a lowely mexican hiring illigitamate biz owner, a cry baby, a whiner of shaft in the mouth proportions........your pathetic stance & name calling, bashing & otherwise angry beat down stupidity are being echoed throughout AS!!

Do you realize that....seriously! you are viewed now as an anti- american lowely desperate biz owner! you can say all you want about me, but never will I or have I stooped as low as a cowardly, lying person that you are!

LXT.............

I didnt think I insulted your kids...I just asked if ya had offspring...? also I thought the offering of greencards was a novel cricket idea???

Others & I really like the phrase "jumping bean dictator" its such a fit for you & offering to tow your house over to PA with the family inside...twas an meritful offer...I mean by now your crew is prolly like family & with you apparently not working & taking time off ( no doubt due to the cold) I mean those warm climate workers dont function well in the cold..

But hey......you can apply for assistance here too!! thats why my biz & others pay all those taxes...........to help out people down on their luck like you.......I mean you`ve stooped so low as to hire MEXICANS..........& with not working, TC...dont be proud & diminish the fact you`re hurting....we`ll help you!!

Im still waiting for ya to show where in this thread I called people "hacks"...I mean you are so right on everything....howd you put that "fib" is that what you did? I cant wait to see where he goes now..........dig deep TC!!! or have one of your workers do it for ya! Bwahahahahahaha

LXT..............

As a matter of fact I am flat out calling you the worst kind of "contractor" that can be ... I am glad that your there , because here even the idiots around here would still have more respect for themselves than to pop out of the truck with a toaster to get a job ... And if a customer called me and told me that I lost a job because of the CHEAP PIECE OF #### I would laugh in there ear and wish them all the luck ....:dizzy: A 41 year old 2nd generation trimmer with a tuba stuck in your ### bragging about a 20K wedding .. Thats my opinion of you ... Your 7 years older than me and I have more time in ..... Ha I guess you tryed to be better and get educated and couldn't and landed right back with a saw in you hand , Now thats funny , you can add failure to your resume... Please come to Joisey sometime I would love to meet ya ...

did you say 7 yrs younger or 7 yrs old? siete...means 7 in your language! LOL
cause your typing reflects someone much younger!! unless your have panic attacks when typing?

tell ya what TC.............I offered a certain oregon landscaper a free round trip to my area to see how good he was........he had a big mouth & I called him out....funny he never took me up on that offer!

if you can legally get on the bus & have proper ID............I would more than happily pay for your way here.....I mean you`re not working, havent touched a saw in 2 months & have tons of cash.....so poor, broke lil ole me will pay to bring ya over & then we can personally discuss some issues...let alone Im sure some other companies here in boozeburgh would love to meet ya!! a few veteran operations here will like you!! what ya say?

LXT...............

ohh BTW....maybe Md will come with you & bring the burritos........then we will see who can choke back what??

cant wait????

LXT..............

yeah IXT, the guitar is actually a percussion instrument, you strike it to play it... which explains why mine has been glued back together a few times:msp_cool:

I haven't played the electric in years, it sure is fun, a good release and its cool to find other treeguys who like to wail.

Sounds like you have good knowledge of the fretboard, I wish I could say the same, I can barely get through one song without a million mistakes and my thumb hurts like Hell. I just know a bunch of tunes but at least I am not tone deaf. Lately I have been thinking off getting some actuall music lessons and I want to teach my kid.

did you say 7 yrs younger or 7 yrs old? siete...means 7 in your language! LOL
cause your typing reflects someone much younger!! unless your have panic attacks when typing?

tell ya what TC.............I offered a certain oregon landscaper a free round trip to my area to see how good he was........he had a big mouth & I called him out....funny he never took me up on that offer!

if you can legally get on the bus & have proper ID............I would more than happily pay for your way here.....I mean you`re not working, havent touched a saw in 2 months & have tons of cash.....so poor, broke lil ole me will pay to bring ya over & then we can personally discuss some issues...let alone Im sure some other companies here in boozeburgh would love to meet ya!! a few veteran operations here will like you!! what ya say?

LXT...............
Yea that sounds great , I can get the noose packed that I am gonna hang myself with hanging out with a ####head like you in the most boring Zit of a area that PA has to offer and believe me I know I have family in Derry .. And what are we gonna do help you pick out your wedding dress , or go hang at Wal mart ... Or maybe you can take me for a ride in Your SPIDER , I hope your kidding , but seeing how you STALK me probably not ... And Yea ya did insult My CHILDREN read your post... I guess thats what you have to offer when you have nothing else , like I said a 41 year old man .. Even if you were joking you went way to far with that ...I may be a complete and total POS but I have and will never involve your family in any insults .. And I consider the source with you ..

yeah IXT, the guitar is actually a percussion instrument, you strike it to play it... which explains why mine has been glued back together a few times:msp_cool:

I haven't played the electric in years, it sure is fun, a good release and its cool to find other treeguys who like to wail.

Sounds like you have good knowledge of the fretboard, I wish I could say the same, I can barely get through one song without a million mistakes and my thumb hurts like Hell. I just know a bunch of tunes but at least I am not tone deaf. Lately I have been thinking off getting some actuall music lessons and I want to teach my kid.

thats cool, a good site to go to is metalmethod.com, Doug Marks is a lil dated but his teachings are pretty good & affordable.....check it out, the theory part of his course helped me big time in school!

LXT............

I may be a complete and total POS

well finally the truth comes out!!!!

I didnt insult your kids!!!! you insult America by hiring mexicans, insult me, my wedding & how I operate a business, etc... then take offense to being asked if you have offspring...............C`mon???

Im done with you!!

LXT................

I didnt insult your kids!!!! you insult America by hiring mexicans, insult me, my wedding & how I operate a business, etc... then take offense to being asked if you have offspring...............C`mon???

Im done with you!!

LXT................

There was that comment.. something about a septic field, I believe. Seems like you only remember saying what you feel like remembering.. just saying here..

Im done with you!!

LXT................
Then be done , we've already had that conversation but yet you still try to have dialog with me , just like this thread you opened your face and ran you mouth again now your done good ... Ignore ME please , actually I am fine with that and it shouldn't be hard for a 41 year old man to show some restraint ...

Latest posts

Back