a message from mcbobs daughter Cath

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcCafferine

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thankyou for ur warm thoughts and messages. Its so comforting to know that a lot of u loved him as much as we did. Thankyou to those who reached out and let us know that ur thoughts were with us, i know it has got me thru sum difficult days. This forum filled a lot of time for dad and he made many friends. I think its gonna take quiet sum time. My sister has had a few saws on ebay from dads collection, so itll definately be a good idea to watch ebay over the next few months as there will be a few going up. I think dad would get a kick out of seeing our faces as we decide wot we are to do with all these bloody saws.... Since dads passing was very sudden n unexpected we are just taking each task one at a time and try our best to honour his work. This was just to say thankyou to all those who have thought of and who sent their love to mcbob and his family
Much appreciated
McCafferine

So sorry for your loss. Forgive my intrusion into your personal business but I'm just trying to make a friendly suggestion. Perhaps you could list saws on here that you're trying to sell. I'm sure it would be less hassle than ebay and you'll probably get more fair prices from the members. Just a bunch of good honest guys that happen to love saws. I know this isn't your priority but just a thought to possibly help you later. God bless.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss. Forgive my intrusion into your personal business but I'm just trying to make a friendly suggestion. Perhaps you could list saws on here that you're trying to sell. I'm sure it would be less hassle than ebay and you'll probably get more fair prices from the members. Just a bunch of good honest guys that happen to love saws. I know this isn't your priority but just a thought to possibly help you later. God bless.

I respectively disagree.

My sympathies and prayers are with you.

I didn't know your father, but it sounds like you guys are on the right path. And if we can help in anyway. Please let us know.

All you other guys that still think you are invincible. Things happen. So please leave your loved ones a list to break down your inventory. I just did this a few weeks ago. My wife wouldn't have had a clue what she had if my surgery ended badly.

I made a list of tools and equipment. With quick sale prices, average and premium. Then I asked her what she would have sold things for. I am now very glad she has a inventory of what we have should she ever need it. And I also put who to contact for certain groups of items. People that will be fair to her.

Remember to take care of your families guys!

Steven

Ill suggest ur idea to my sister. Thanku ☺

I didn't know your father, but it sounds like you guys are on the right path. And if we can help in anyway. Please let us know.

All you other guys that still think you are invincible. Things happen. So please leave your loved ones a list to break down your inventory. I just did this a few weeks ago. My wife wouldn't have had a clue what she had if my surgery ended badly.

I made a list of tools and equipment. With quick sale prices, average and premium. Then I asked her what she would have sold things for. I am now very glad she has a inventory of what we have should she ever need it. And I also put who to contact for certain groups of items. People that will be fair to her.

Steven
Very much so. Thanku we appreciate ur support

Steven

Probably sold for what you said it cost haha!

Latest posts

Back