A Picture Tour of Timberwolf Furnace Co

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for some reason the link on my second post for timberwolf does not work but the one in the first post does so if anyone wants more info or prices you can click on the first link or go to Timberwolfstoves.com directly.

Thank you

Pinemartin, great write up. To see these units as they are built is great. The more information that all of us are receiving about each of the OWB units being built gives us all the more information we need to purchase units.

We, as purchasers, can spend all the time online, or at our local dealers, but never see the in-depth as to taking a factory tour. For a lots of us, the factory tour is not feasible due to distance. My hat is of to you and any fellow member that will take the time to document this information. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Glenn

How many sq ft are you heatimg and how often do you have to load?

Considering I have a background in metal fabrication, that was one kickass tour bro! I need an employment application please!

I only have one question, the guy running the chop saw isn't wearing any eye protection? :confused:

I just seen this thread now,what a nicely built wood boiler. It looks as if they company cares about the quality and efficiency of the finished product.i see all kinds of attention paid to the heat from the chimney and door opening,and the spray on insulation is top of the line.All things Shaver ignores,even though they know it will lead to sweating,and the little insulation it has getting ruined,yet they brag about insulation in there literature.After owning my Shaver over a week now,i can honestly say it is a joke compared to the timberwolf stove,it isnt even on the same field.If i knew about them sooner, I know i would have went with there OWB. It seems that no matter how much research you do,you never find all your options.

Last edited:
The bs part is that Shaver misleads everyone with thier false claims, If I invested in the shaver and it had as many problems as the people here have had with it I'd be fit to be tied! But thats just me..

The timberwolf looks like a quality stove, Built very well and heavy duty.

timberwolf pictures

Their tanks are all hand rolled, several at a time.

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

During assembly the parts fit perfectly together. The guys that work there know how to weld very good.

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

trying to view picturs but not available now
any way to repost them?

Anyone have any reviews of outdoor furnance?

Hello,

I was reading through this thread and site and have not seen any reviews of the timberwolf outdoor woodboiler. I am looking for any information on experience, number of cords, quality, etc...

It also seems the links to the site are outdated. I am updating with the correct link.

Timberwolf Furnace
20 South Maple Island Road, Muskegon, MI 49442-9412

timberwolf stoves are a joke!

i took one look at their stove dimentions and realized they only use 7 gauge fireboxes!!! thats about 1/8 of an inch. technically 7gauge is 0.144 inches in decimals, and 3.664 millimeters, and its between 5/32 and 9/64 of an inch in fractions. buyer beware. what do you think will happen when you throw a log into the hot stove and it hits the back wall? most manufacturers use 1/4inch fireboxes. do your homework before you buy. best of luck.

Back