A Question For OWB Dealers And Manufacturers Regarding Industry Standards

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HawkenGlobalYUK

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a question for OWB Manufacturers and Dealers. I have been given a list of 36 industry standards for comparison while researching my OWB purchase in 2005. This report is still used today. Many of you may know me by the Hawken Energy thread http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=60632 (disclosure).

I would appreciate it if any Dealers or Manufacturers on the forum would attest if there is actually any widely agreed upon industry standards as now I feel I have fallen victim to propaganda that was unfairly marketed towards me. I know I am asking you to weigh in publicly but I would really like to know the truth one way or another. My belief from research I've done is that this was all manufactured to promote just one product, but I would like to be corrected if I am wrong. I would hope that if this question is answered it would be from either the Manf. companies, Dealers, or from someone who has an answer, and not just an opinion. Thank you. HawkenGlobalYUK.

Back