A Question for Owners of Napoleon 1900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry and Wanda

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello,
I bought a Napoleon 1900 a few months back but don't have it installed yet !! I'm working on getting the stone up behind it. Anyways, I didn't buy the fan blower that went with it. My friend gave me a brand new fan from another stove and I want to make it work with the Napoleon. I have done this before with other stoves so it shouldn't be a big deal. However, when I was looking at the new stove this evening, I noticed an area right in the middle of the back (at the bottom) that looks like it could be removed (it is kind of already cut most of the way around). It is a piece of the metal back that is 12 3/8" x 4 1/2"....it looks like maybe where the fan box would fit in if you bought one from the factory ! For those of you who have the original fan/blower attached, is that piece of metal removed? Any info on this will help me decide how to build the enclosure that I will hook my fan to !!! Thank to all that help !!!!

Henry and Wanda

Last edited:
If you look in the manual I think it states there that you remove the piece for the optional blower.

I have the 1450, which is a hair smaller, but it looks just like the picture posted.

Back